REVOLUT payment account registration in my BINANCE account.

I want to withdraw Euros to Revolut account from Binance.
I went into my Binance account to add my Revolut account and it asks me to make a minimum payment of 2 euros from my Revolut account to Binance. There is a reference code that needs to be added to the payment order.
How do I do this?
I couldn’t figure out how to add the new payment recipient in Revolut and where can I add that reference code?
I am waiting for a guidance answer. Thank you.
Respectfully,
Tomita S.

1 Like

Hello @tomitas54 :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. I understand you wish to send money to your Binance account.

Please log into your Revolut account and select the currency you wish to transfer. Then, click on the “Send Money” option and enter the Binance account details, including the recipient’s name and account number. After confirming the details, click on “Send” and the transfer will be initiated. It is important to note that there may be a small transaction fee involved. Once the transfer is complete, the funds will reflect in your Binance account. Always double-check the details before initiating a transfer to avoid any errors.

SG | Community Team

I think you didn’t understand me!
I have to add BINANCE as the recipient of the payment.
Then initiate the payment from REVOLUT to BINANCE by adding a verification code,
How do I do this?
Give me the steps please.
Thank you…

1 Like

@tomitas54, Adding a beneficiary is very simple!

1. Go to ‘Payments’
  2. Tap on ‘+ New’ in the upper right corner
  3. Choose ‘Bank recipient’
  4. Choose between Individual and Business
  5. Provide all necessary details the app is asking about
  6. 'Add recipient’.

Once you reach the screen where you can initiate a transfer, don’t worry if you aren’t ready to send it just yet. Simply tap on the arrow at the top left to return to the previous page. All the details of your intended recipient will be saved for ‌future transfers. :r:

SG | Community Team