Revolut Offers

Cinemas, Picturehouses for example

What about them? Any connection with Picturehouse would be a negative for me, until they agree to pay their staff the living wage in London.

This is too UK centric, IMHO. A lot of these offers wouldn’t be any use to me in the country I spend a lot of time in.

Revolut needs to think outside the box to make offers really relevant to their entire customer base. There already is a disparity with current offers, credit etc not being available outside of the UK.

5 Likes

I remain a bit puzzled about what you are looking for here.
The thread says “Offers”, which suggests some kind of limited period discount on something. However, what you have described as being like Starbucks sounds more like some kind of rewards programme.

1 Like

Does this mean we will now be getting advertising “offers” appearing in our transaction feed?

Sure, you’re free to make suggestions for more international brands :nerd_face: But I would rather have some local brands in every region compared to just the big ones like Starbucks, McDonalds and H&M.

I’m unclear what this list of company names indicates. Are you saying you want these companies to give you a discount if you pay with a Revolut card?

Hey Doppjunat,
Thanks for your ideas.

We may give airport lounge discounts and travel offers for those of our users who travel a lot.
Of course, we plan to deliver offers that can be easily redeemed for users in any location. If, for example, there is no Starbucks in an area, we will not display the Starbucks discounts to users. Instead, we will offer discounts on premium, an increase of ATM withdrawals, etc.

Just curious, how many times you travelled last year, and how many times you visited airport lounges?

Hey JL99,
Apple Pay is in progress. As for the lounges, I think that they can be a perfect offer for frequent travellers, but there are many people who may also like discounts on Spotify, Apple, Costa Coffee and more. What do you think about it?
BTW, how many times you travelled last year, and how many times you visited airport lounges?

Hey Dean111,
I’m collecting statistics about airport lounges. Could you please let me know, how many times you travelled last year, and how many times you visited airport lounges?

Hey Frank. Thanks for the clarification. It’s in our plans to provide offers from Apple and Google, and we are thinking how to deliver the gift in the best way. Direct debit seems a right choice.

Hey Ares,
You are right about Direct Debit, and we plan to add it for GBP soon.

3 Likes

Hey BlackPrince,
You are right, service quality always goes first, rewards and other things should go right behind them. That is why we are constantly improving our core services.

We sincerely apologise, if you have experienced some issues. If the problem still exists, please, DM me, I’ll try to help you.

Hey Doppjunat
Since we are building a global company, I am collecting feedback from users all over the countries that we operate, not only the UK. There will be a mix of offers: some of them will be location-independent (e.g. an increase of ATM withdrawal limit), while others will be location-based (like Pret).

Hey BlackPrince,
we did not want to confuse our users with the naming of the following feature, sorry if we did.

Indeed, we are building a reward solution that provides time-limited offers as a reward for being active. Maybe we should work more with naming.

Hey Powie,
For our early releases, we will add advertising offers to the Offers screen, but it is a good idea to add them to transactions as well.

Hey Frank,
We will work with both global brands and local ones. The issue with the latter is what brand to select. E.g., there can be a great restaurant in your area, and we may send you a discount to this restaurant. What are the odds that you visit it? How often do you visit unfamiliar places just because you have received an offer?

Thanks for taking the ideas on board.

I travel about every 3-4 weeks and use lounges on each leg. So that’s a minimum of about 2 lounge visits a month.

Hi VladZ

Another offer that’d be easy to implement and usefull for many of both customers:

a cooperation with “Global Blue Tax Refund” - they manage the VAT-return for private customers.

Eg. by using a “combined” card (with the Global Blue-Scancoode on the Revolut-Card), automaticly return the VAT in the corresponding currency-account in revolut…

Edit: just seen it’s more like a “one time offer” you’re looking for - well, take my post as general idea for a collab then :wink:

Hey BlackPrince,
I’m not sure to whom you address your question - to me, or Frank. Anyway, you got it right - if you pay with a Revolut card, you will get a discount from one of these companies.

Hey Doppjunat,
thanks for this info. For such frequent flyers like you, we will try to provide special offers, linked to your travelling lifestyle. Stay tuned :).