Revolut :r: now works with Google Pay

Not really :sweat_smile:

They certainly did for Apple Pay :face_with_head_bandage:

But not with Gpay…

They should fix that

It is actually google’s problem :grinning: not revolut’s one.

For all intents and purposes, I think it is safe to presume that Google has suitable agreements in place with every bank that supports Google Pay, which makes Google’s problems the bank’s ditto.

1 Like

Hi to all… Any feedback from Greek users please? A friend of mine has Revolut Virtual Mastercard and he can use it with Garmin & Apple Pay contactles payments… I can also add my new virtual visa to Google Pay but it says it cannot be used in physical stores… And also the Revolut states that one difference from physical card is that it CANNOT be used for physical trasactions (stores)… So can a Virtual Revolut card work with NFC or not?

It works perfectly in Bulgaria! :bulgaria:

I’ve been trying to register my new Visa card in Google Pay - and I can’t!
The issue is that a confirmation SMS is required to activate the card, but the SMS doesn’t arrive.
I do get a message saying that the ‘phone number in my account is not the same as the phone number in my phone’ (or words to that effect) - the difference is that the phone number is 0797*** in my phone, but it is +44797*** in the app - I don’t know if this is the issue with the SMS not arriving, but it’s the only explanation I can think of!
I’ve contacted the live support, but the advice was generic - log out of the app, restart your phone - and that didn’t help.
What’s the solution? I’d really like to use Revolut with GPay.

Confirmed, tried it today

unable to link my visa revolut card to google pay :frowning: I’m in Hungary

1 Like

when do you plan to launch Apple Pay to everyone in USA?