Revolut :r: now works with Google Pay

I would say support for Visa should come next week.

1 Like

Try your Visa!!!

9 Likes

Has anyone been able to add a Virtual Visa to GooglePay? If so, what country are you in? And is the Virtual card that is issued for that country now still a Visa card?

I hope so! Like Mastercard virtual

I was just able to add my revolut visa to Google pay for wireless payments.
Up to now every time I tried it would fail.

Will try it out today

3 Likes

Yep it works now :wink:

2 Likes

Yes! I am in Switzerland and I was also just able to setup both my physical Revolut Visa and my virtual Revolut Mastercard as contactless payment methods in Google Pay :smiley::partying_face:

1 Like

Happy days…
Just used it there.
Works as expected.

2 Likes

It really works!!! :heart_eyes::star_struck:

Yep, now have MC & Visa linked, thanks @robertdempsey for the heads up :smile:

Great mine worked too! We just need Google Pay in more countries now! lol

1 Like

Yes! I just successfully added my virtual Visa to Google Pay. UK BIN as all cards I guess.
Really nice to have my Revolut Maestro, Visa and MasterCard in Google Pay :tada::tada:

1 Like

As I probably should have guessed I am not able to add my Dutch Virtual Visa card to GooglePay :disappointed:.

Added virtual and plastic Visa with GB IBAN. My registration address is in Poland

1 Like

Okay, so it did work with my virtual Visa, payment also worked. However, I am still unable to add my physical Visa. BIN is the same for both cards (UK).

To me is the opposite. I manage to add my physical Visa but can’t add my virtual MasterCard

Successfully added virtual VISA with UK BIN to Google Pay in Denmark.

2 Likes

I was also able to add both Visa’s to my Google Pay account - even i am in Austria. My Cards both have UK BIN (issued Dec. 2018).
Glad it’s working now.

Just one question please - what is the advantage of adding a virtual card to Gpay ? I could not get behind why this is so interesting for so many people.

Thanks a lot!

Google-Support-Page now also states that for revolut, all cards are supported… So it’s official now i guess? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you have a physical card, IMHO it’s not that important. But you can have Google Pay without any physical card that way.

2 Likes