Revolut not very chatty today

Finally got someone to talk to. Responses were as vague as ever though :laughing:

And they must be under quite some stress, the guy was polite but obviously trying to close the session as quickly as possible.

Well, they have lost my first metal card. :smiley: Now I have reordered another one. They should send it today. Let’s hope they won’t lost it again.

How did you get them to admit to that, i have been in and out of chat, yesterday for over 8 hours about this?

Well, they did not admit that but they said they have shipped it and they don’t have a tracking number. So I think it’s lost. It’s been 5 working days so I assume that it’s lost…

Let’s hope I will get my another metal card tomorrow…

Well that is exactly the same case as mine. I was even told when they printed it. Then nothing. They are investigating, but well. Tomorrow the queue might be long. So i am wondering about doing the same thing. Reordering.

1 Like

Im waiting for a live agent since last week an no answer from anyone, really disappointed and no pleasure to use the app for further transactions…

Anyone else showing an incorrect (negative) balance since last night? Wondered if others have the same thing hence support is busy.