Revolut need to be improved !?!

Well, from that message it is clear you are not verified.

If you have top up with a larger amount revolut need to have some sort of documents for that transfer, origin. That can be the reason why verification. You don’t mention of it is a large sum you topped up.

hi IvanJ whatit top up a large salary? i just usrd like account for my salary. nothing special. going shopping dayly food. whats is top up mean in that contant for a further varification?

The point is you are not verified - or you exceeded your limit. Without information from your side we cant say in details, but the point is you are NOT verified.

i got more than 1000 usd volume on the account. so “my” money.

its currently like somebody stole my valet. not even the point of that is a technical issue. its the behaviour of revolut how revolut is dealing with the customers problem. its awful. i cant recommend revolut to one of my customers right now. i even have to warn that kind of things could happen to them as well. sorry to say. i am unhappy.

So you just want to vent instead of a solution?

Point is your account is blocked, either because you did not verify it or because you exceeded your limit and you need to follow the procedures to unblock it. Rambling here wont help you. Support is slow at times (that actually is an issue with Revolut) and you need to ping them several times. When did they mention the three days?

yesterday morning it started.i couldnt receive money or ask money from colleagues.

Well, then one day passed. They said it can take up to three days.

Yes shure but will my rent be payed?
Will my pay received?
Can i pay my train tucket today?

I mran i dix not ask to lent me money.

Its a ACCOUNT WITH MONEY ON IT.

I teceived a third time a 6 digit code number xxx-xxx dont know where to put it to. Any idea?

I’d assume incoming transactions to be processed, outgoing ones might be tricky as your account is not verified yet.

I can understand your problem, but I can equally well understand Revolut’s legal requirements. It would have been better to make sure the account is properly verified before going all-in.

At this point you can only wait until support addresses your problem, maybe you can speed it up a bit by approaching the people in charge on Twitter or here on the forum.

Usually this is when you want to log in.

I dont understand. I use the account since 5 week already regularely. The damn thing which anoying thar nobody is giving attention. Its money on my acount. I realy in trouble now as i can not pay with my own money.

Just because you are using it does not mean it is verified. IT IS NOT. I am not sure how many times I wrote that by now.

I dont understand why some people are trying to use Revolut on a daily basis without being verified.
Also topping up an account before being verified is a very bad idea.
Just send your documents and if all is fine you will get full access to your Revolut account, after a few days.
As a banker myself i can tell you that for any serious financial institution the KYC procedure is a TOP Priority. Only so you can get rid of crooks…

2 Likes

Whats wrong i send documents when i confirmed my account.

They had docoment / papers rihht from the early beginning.

Well, no offence but it is far from clear what the issue is and you havent really provided anything in this thread either.

Are you saying your account was already verified? WHAT documents did you provide? What did you do before your account was blocked? Did you possibly top-up a larger amount?

It doesn’t take much to get blocked. The first time I was blocked when I was verifying my card. I entered the correct 4 digit code, hit ok and got blocked. Second time I got blocked, because I tried to buy something with a blocked card and the card apparently changed status to frozen after revolut app update, I didn’t freeze it and no one has access to my phone. This service is clearly riddled with serious bugs.