Revolut need to be improved !?!

From one moment to the next i cant use the card, people can not pay me money and a shop - reimbursement for a given back item is not shown on my account. woo i fell not safe to use the card in the future more serious if this will just happen.

unfortunately the help desk is not reachable, no answers and given notice of might need " 3 " im mean THREE DAYS?!
To answer or give a solution. Currently i cant use the card and can not uns " MY " money. Sorry thats not a propper way.

Hope you catch to re-bug those quite soon.
THX

Hey @Ferenc :slight_smile:

Why can’t you use the card?
Refunds, like with any other card provider, can take up to 7 days to show up :wink:

The help desk is available 24/7, and they’re currently taking up to 3 hours to answer due to a massive amount of requests. Definitely not days.

Does the failed transactions appear as declined in your transaction list?

Hey @Jobbieteeth :slight_smile:

Per FCA’s and Financial Ombudsman’s guidelines’, you should wait up to eight weeks after filing an official complaint. I encourage you to do so if you feel :r: hasn’t behaved properly.

But, however, do not flood the forums. Stick to a single thread for every single problem. Doing otherwise is not allowed and is against the community guidelines.

There’s over 12 hours until tomorrow morning. That can be debated. The community guidelines, however, are firm.

Hey again @Jobbieteeth :slight_smile:

You can find the complaint form in the forum. You can also get help (usually faster whenever the chat hangs) through Twitter. However, I do still believe and hope you’ll get an answer by tomorrow :wink:

Just in case:

@Julipoo
thx for beeing so attentive.
I use the card since~4-5 weeks and was positive to take it instead a real account. today it starts saying i have to prove thats its me again?i cant use the volime which is more compare than 1000 usd. its kind of blocked. Afternnin i got the message that a manual verification team will be refered to my case. this might take 3 days.
So for 3 days or maybe longer my money is like blogged. as i mentioned i tryed to ask colleagues to pay theire dues via revolut. i couldnt and they couldnt send it just.
bad is that there is no CLEAR responsibility or information.
just a bunch of students in a room for 500k user solving issues.

I find this subtle rebranding amusing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There are some limits you can’t exceed :frowning:

Additional limits may apply to your card.

This is part of a standard KYC procedure. You can ask @AndreasK or @JessicaZ to speed it up. Also, maybe through Twitter:

This might speed things up if you need urgent access to your account :wink:

Then I’m sure you know better than me :wink:

There are many other ways to offer your opinion on :r: rather than posting on multiple threads. You can go on Google Play or iTunes (:r: holds a score of 4.6 and 4.7 there respectively) and warn everyone about it. That’s what it’s intended for.

You can even wait for users with similar experiences and join them in their posts, in their rational critics, in their irrational rants. But not just everywhere just because. That’s against the guidelines and is generally considered flooding.

I cant find your point. its a positive volume on the card. i can see it but not use it? what is funny on that situation? just shows me that revolut is not ready yet i lose nerves and time.

Hey @Ferenc :slight_smile:

TL:DR

Your account is blocked for verification purposes. You can either wait or ask the moderators (I mentioned them) or the staff through Twitter to speed things up. You can prevent this by fully verifying your account before using it :wink:

? i was registered with my id already. as i said i used the card a couple of weeks so even for the first pay in uk. it just stated occasionally.

@AndreasK please could you have a look on theat issue. since 48h hours i got no access to my account. it says weired stuff about confirm myself, even i am already registered since feb. currently its ike somebody has stolen my valet. i soon have ro react…please answer.

Registered and verified are two different things.

ah sorry a cat not a rabbit… please could you have a look on theat issue. since 48h hours i got no access to my account. it says weired stuff about confirm myself, even i am already registered since feb. currently its ike somebody has stolen my valet. i soon have ro react…please answer.

yes but i am already varified.
i USE the card sind 5-6 weeks already as normal dayly tool.

What is the “confirmation” then about you mentioned? Can you post a screenshot?

its like you drive your new car 5 weeks und from week 6 the key is not working anymore. you got my point?
how can i be shure that my rent in 2 days will bbe payed? nobody from revolut is answering. ju a message from “Pawel” it can take 3 days.

This didnt answer the question.

i hope i willnot regrete my decission for signing up with revolut!
if so i will open a legal case very soon.

ok.
"I will refer you to manual verification team. it can take up to 3 days till they contact you. Thank you forr your patience! "

Thats it. Card payment blocked. Just the message “Verification is pending.”