Revolut + MobilePay = šŸ˜

I presume both Revolut and N26 use EMVCoā€™s new extended 8-digit IINs/BINs announced end 2016, where the 8th digit signifies the country of residence. From MasterCardā€™s website: ā€œMastercard will begin testing in 2019, providing customers with guidance, specifications and testing capabilities.ā€ So MobilePay may be testing this with MasterCard right now.

Precisely what they do. For DK the Revolut cards use 18, 19, 20 as the 7th and 8th

Itā€™s not due to the longer BINs as far as I know, because MobilePay has direct transfer agreements with banks to circumvent merchant fees. I have friends from Germany and Spain and their cards work with MobilePay without having been issued with the 8 digit BIN for Denmark.

Hey
Ved du hvordan man opsƦtter Revolut kontoen til mobilepay app?

1 Like

Det kan man ikke, man kan kun bruge Revolut kortet indtil videre.

more than a year and sixt month since this thread was opened and revolut is still not open to mobilepay
how is the process going? also, i feel like mobilepay should open itself to non-danish phonenumbers, too!
iā€™m saying this because I believe this would be the first non-danish ā€œbankā€ to have MP, right?