So I’ve been a Metal customer for quite some time, I’m outside of contract.
Given the significant limitations on travel and such, the perks of metal have significantly diminished.
According to this, and given the global travel restrictions imposed on most, the following can’t be used:
- Overseas medical insurance
- Delayed baggage & delayed flight insurance
- LoungeKey Pass access
- Free lounge passes for your and up to 3 friends if your flight is delayed >1 hour
- Generous top brand discounts with Perks Plus — I note most retailers have vanished now due to closures.
- Get access to a concierge to help you manage your lifestyle – most restaurants, theatres, hotels are closed.
So the restrictions are significant, I asked support if a temporary freeze could be placed, and they said no, I can downgrade and re-upgrade to a new 12-month contract later. This seems quite unfair.
This feedback is hoping Revolut takes a better position with regards to Metal customers, especially those outside of the contract because once I downgrade I won’t be signing a new 12-month contract.