Revolut lost my money?

Its been 9 days i have made a bank transfer from my greek account to my revolut account
and supposed to pay my rent with that money. Normally it suppose to take 4 days for the money to arrive, but nothing. My transfer was a SWIFT with all the details properly applied (also the reference number)

THE SUPPORT TEAM IS NOT ANSWERING 4 DAYS NOW, I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE MY MONEY IS AND ALSO HAVE TO PAY A FEE FOR DELAYING MY UTILITIES.

So can you tell me who is going to give me that extra money i owe?

How can I trust this system if i cannot find my money for 10 days and due to the systems delay i have to pay more?

the social media team, revolutapp at twitter or facebook, can get someone on the chat for you.

be prepared to upload any document that could help them find the transfer. also check your top-up limit wouldn’t be exceeded

Alejandro thank you for your answer

Top Up limit is fine not even close to reach that since i haven’t used my card for many transactions yet. I have sent them in facebook but I guess it will take a while.

Do we know why all this mess up is happening though?

thanks

they are growing a lot faster than what they were prepared for. they still depend on a third parties intended for small e-money institutions and they just can’t cope.

the services of “prepaid solutions” works well enough (but still far from brilliant) for monese but it’s far from acceptable for a golem shiny new unicorn like revolut

Thanks alejandro

I contacted them through facebook and indeed they helped me and Resolved this Matter but need to know what was the actual problem. now waiting for that

Will post it here so people will know!