Revolut launches in Serbia! 🇷🇸

Your answers @PoelieV are getting better and better :sunglasses:

1 Like

Today I saw Twitter correspondence between Revolut and someone from Serbia, and based on what was written, I would not be sure that Revolut will not come to Serbia soon.

Especially for you I just took my Ouija board for a session. And all the ghosts, spirits and demons confirmed to me that Revolut will not come to Serbia.

2 Likes

Like I said before, @PoelieV your comments are getting better and better :fire:

1 Like

:r: Twitter support confirmed that they are working on bringing this service to Serbia :serbia:

If anyone knows then it has to be @PoelieV :mage:

1 Like

Especially for you I climbed my astronomy tower last night and had a look at the stars. The stars confirmed me Revolut will never come to Serbia.
I am sorry it’s me that has to bring this message to you, but hey don’t shoot the messenger, I am just doing my job as a wizard.
@wifininja Thanks for the faith you have in me, it’s much appreciated!

It’s interesting how convinced you are @PoelieV of what you’re saying. Since you are not an official representative of Revolut, your statements have absolutely no significance. Of course, Revolut is coming to the Serbian market as well as other markets where it has started beta testing (Montenegro, Macedonia, etc.)
I would ask you to stop your comments in which you invoke being a wizard and engaging in some kind of witchcraft.

Wow, you are taking this very serious…too serious?

Of course I am not convinced of what I am saying. Just like all of you, I don’t have a clue. This is a user community, everything that is written in topic about when Revolut will come to Serbia is speculation.

Now I am confused… :rofl:

I said this first because you’re really exaggerating. You keep writing that Serbia will never get the Revolut and we know that this is a community where everyone can write and express their opinion, but you have exaggerated it. You yourself wrote that everything is just speculation, but I really don’t know why Revolut would not come to Serbia and I am convinced that it will happen soon. Revolut needs new markets and entering the Western Balkans would be a hit. I really respect your engagement @PoelieV on this forum and I really think you’re ok but don’t kill our hope regarding Revolut coming.

If you think I am exaggerating why ask again what I think only five hours ago…you already knew my ‘opinion’.
If you would not have asked me again five hours ago I would not have bothered with this topic anymore and my post on the 8th of April would have been my last one in this topic.

1 Like

Because I knew you were going to write something in your own wizarding style 🧙‍♂️…

I was just checking to see if you were still in that witch doctor style :+1:

I hold your word :+1:

Rumors have surfaced in Serbian forums, allegedly from credible sources, that Revolut has applied to the National Bank of Serbia NBS for a license to operate in that market :thinking:

1 Like

Any news about availability in Serbia?

Any update for Montenegro? @wifininja

Revolut is working on the “light” app version to enter new countries, I have no information is Serbia on the list, nor when it is starting, but this is something interesting to look at.

Hi, is there any update?

Any update on Serbia? Its 2023 and I think it would smash it there… Many nasty banks are on the market.