Revolut lands in the USA!

How long before Revolut (USA) account link is available on quickbooks?

Same here. Kinda defeats the purpose. I’d need to have 2 Revolut accounts which apparently is against TOS but I can’t have both EU and US accounts which makes no sense.

So, when will Revolut Metal be available in USA?

Welcome Fritz…

This is so frustrating. I can now apparently send money from my US revolut account to UK GBP account but it takes one working day to go through…despite apparently having a GBP account (I can receive instantly from another GBP account…).

It’s actually quicker for me to send dollars directly to a mate with a UK revolut account and text them and ask them to send it to a different UK GBP account for me…than it is for me to do it myself.

So I figured I could just sign up for a UK revolut account and do this myself right? Wrong. Not allowed…

Makes no sense. So so close.

2 Likes

Gd day,

Somebody can explain why during closed stock market the value of stocks are different of value when sotck market closed?

Thanks

Can you elaborate a little what effect you’re referring to?

Trading doesn’t stop when the stock market – an exchange – is closed. Off-exchange trading for example can influence the price of shares during that time. And the price of that share might “jump” at the beginning of trading hours when the off-exchange price “drifted away” during off market hours.

Meanwhile, europe Revolut users have their accounts being blocked. Well done.

According information funds insured by 2 different banks:
• Any funds you deposit in your Revolut Savings Vault are held by Sutton Bank, which means your funds are fully insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) for up to $250,000.
• Your funds are held by Metropolitan Commercial Bank, Member FDIC, and are insured by the FDIC for up to $250,000

It’s not clear; does it mean total insured up to $500,000? I cannot find any documents.

1 Like

Do Revolut actually support US phone numbers? I tried referring some of my friends but they either do not receive SMS or the referal link doesnt work for them at all (it takes them to the appstore and then they just get loading screen forever)

1 Like

Appears to be a bug. Revolut has been supporting US phones for the last 2 years. You can have them try again.

Hi all, how are you all today!