Revolut lands in Brazil! šŸ‡§šŸ‡·

Hello Revoluters! How are you doing? :heart_eyes:

We are absolutely thrilled to announce that Revolut has finally landed in Brazil! Yes, you heard it right! The land of samba, soccer, and sunshine is now part of our ever-expanding Revolut family. We couldnā€™t be happier about it! :partying_face:

Now, with Revolut, our Brazilian users can enjoy a hassle-free and seamless experience when managing their finances. Whether itā€™s sending money to family and friends, paying bills, or buying that extra Caipirinha, Revolut has got you covered. :tropical_drink:

So, if youā€™re in Brazil or planning to visit soon, make sure to download the Revolut app and join the party! Who knows, you might even catch us dancing samba on Copacabana beach (no promises though). :dancing_women: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

So what are you waiting for? Get on board or as they say in Brazil, "Vamoā€™ nessa!ā€ :confetti_ball: :clinking_glasses:

Veda | Community Team

11 Likes

So finally itā€™s official :clap:

Here some early feedback from a Brazilian (-;

@Eudes Hello :wave: Yesss its official. :brazil:

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We greatly appreciate hearing from you. :blush:

Veda | Community Team

1 Like

Seems the users on the Brazilian waiting list havenā€™t received any updates yet.

I donā€™t know the size on the waiting list, but I was there since 2018 and got my account earlier.

But Iā€™m pretty sure that some time ago, maybe in 2019 I received an e-mail telling me that I the #1 on the waiting list :rofl:

Some persons I invited already have their accounts, others are still waiting :man_shrugging:t2:

Revolut may be a little slow because not everything is ready yet, I still want to be able to use BRL balance on my debit card instead of converting it to other currency first.

2 Likes

I am happy to see that those who are from Brazil will able to sign up for Revolut!

2 Likes

@SametDoi Hello :hugs:

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the benefits of Revolut in Brazil! :star2:

Veda | Community Team

1 Like

OlĆ” eu havia me cadastrado na comunidade Revolut ha vĆ”rios anos como a Revolut nĆ£o estava disponĆ­vel no Brasil na Ć©poca faz tempo que eu nĆ£o entrava aqui rs mais entĆ£o agora Revolut chegou no Brasil me tirem uma dĆŗvida essa comunidade da Revolut possui recompensas brindes da marca pros usuĆ”rios que utilizam a comunidade? Me expliquem ai

1 Like

@Maiko Hello and welcome back to the Revolut community! :blush: Weā€™re thrilled to have you here.

We do not have specific brand rewards for users in the community as of now. However, the community serves as a valuable platform for users to connect, share knowledge, and help each other with their Revolut-related queries and experiences. Itā€™s a place where you can engage with fellow Revolut users, learn new tips and tricks, and stay updated on the latest news and features. :rocket:

Also we have a Trust Level System in place and the more you engage the higher you will go on your Trust level. :partying_face:

Ps - We kindly request you to use English as the primary language to interact on the community.

Veda | Community Team

1 Like

Hello!

Iā€™ve had an account back when I was living in Hungary but once I returned to Brazil (3-4 years ago) Iā€™ve lost access to it. Now that Revolut has arrived in Brazil I was trying to create a new account and did manage to do it. The verification process failed due to un-explained reasons. I got in touch with support over their email, they treated me wonderfully (kudos to them) but after several trials I didnā€™t manage to get my account confirmed. There was always an issue, and I got new invitation after new invitation. At some point they requested me to talk to Revolut Business support (despite I never had a Business account) but it didnā€™t work out either. I believe that the reason is that there is a leftover from my old account somewhere. I gave up after a few weeks trying to solve this, but I decided to give it one more chance today. Can anyone help me out with that? In case it helps, my case is CSRB-403529.

2 Likes

@Brunomuniz Hello and Greetings from the :r: community. :blush:

Apologies for the rollercoaster ride youā€™ve been on. :roller_coaster: Letā€™s get this sorted and Iā€™ll personally look into your case and make sure you get the assistance you need.

Meanwhile this FAQ link could be useful. :rocket:

Veda | Community Team

@Brunomuniz Did you try to access your old account?
Enters your e-mail password.

Even if you didnā€™t had the old phone number, could do by using the e-mail.

My account on Revolut is dated from 2018 because at the time I did fill the opening account procedures just for on the last step being told that isnā€™t available in my country. :disappointed_relieved:

This year when finally opening account it failed several times, but when try to access like I already had an account it just finished the opening :man_shrugging:t2:

Validation toke awhile, I send several pictures of me, my driver license and passport.

Only when I give up, I few days later received the message that my ID was validate. :scream:

Same thing for my address, it toke forever to validate it.

Seems like the Brazilian team is overwhelmed with too much to do and the time suggested on the app must be ignored.

1 Like

@Eudes Thank you for sharing this with us. :pray:

@Brunomuniz Let us know if the issue was resolved. :thinking:

Veda | Community Team

1 Like

Hello Veda,

Do you know when people outside of Brazil will be able to add the BRL currency?

Best Regards

2 Likes

@jpyperez Hello :wave: Welcome to the :r: community, :heart_eyes:

At the moment I donā€™t have specific information regarding when the BRL currency will be made available for people outside of Brazil. I understand your interest in using it, and I assure you that if there are any updates or changes in this regard, you will be promptly informed. :pray:

Veda | Community Team

How about when the BRL balance will be usable with revolut card directly?

Having to convert it to another currency (paying 1.1% taxes) just to use the card isnā€™t the best option if revolut wants to be an everyday account in Brazil.

3 Likes

Hello, unfortunately not yet. :frowning:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Revolut Brasil Physical Card :brazil:

Still waiting for BRL balance support on the Brazilian account so it would be more usable without converting the currency and paying 1.1% taxes on it.

3 Likes

Hello everyone from Brazil and the Revolut team.

To the Revolut team, I would like to know when functions will be made available to make the application more complete in Brazil and thus the user experience, such as PIX and using the card in BRL currency.

I see a lack of information from the Revolut team for users in Brazil and it would be good to have better clarity and information from the team, thatā€™s it.

3 Likes