Revolut in Turkey?

1 Like

Thanks. I’m calm now.

1 Like

Hi there, I have ordered the card for going to Turkey in October, i have a couple of questions I’m a bit confused about.
I plan on topping up the card every month till I go on holiday, what happens one day its a good rate and I exchange to Lira? Can I continue to top up in £? Will I have 2 amounts lira and pounds? Or is it a case once you exchange that’s it? Tia

1 Like

Hi there, I’m a resident in Hungary and got my Revolut card in Hungary. Currently I’m in Turkey for holiday and I can’t use my card anymore which I have used last week with no problem. I’ve tried different locations and online payments too. My payments get rejected saying that I need to get in touch with my bank.
What can be the problem or what has changed in a week?
Thanks.

1 Like

Revolut… :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

2nd of September 2020, İş bankası charged 22.50 for the 500 TL withdraw without using DCC .

I wanted to duck transfer fees to my Turkish bank, by sticking £ on my Revolut card and then transferring this to my Turkish bank (Is Bank).
By the sounds of it, I will get charged by IS Bank in the same way as if I transferred directly from my UK bank.
Have I got this about right?
Many than in advance for your wise words

Use PTT, Post ATMs for cash in Turkey. No fees, No charges.