Revolut in Georgia 🇬🇪

Hello, I’m traveling to Georgia and had top-up Revolut account with PLNs, I don’t see GEL currency in exchange section. Will I still be able to use my card there? Will it exchange curriencies automatically?

Yes, it should work like this.
https://www.revolut.com/pl/help/exploring-revolut/spending-and-sending-money/using-my-card/what-currencies-are-supported-for-spending?lang=en

1 Like

Hey! So could you use your Revolut card in Georgia? I’ll go there next week and it will help me a lot.
Thanks

1 Like

Yes. But be careful that some ATMs might give you the cash first then the card.

No fees on Georgian ATMs

3 Likes

Is it not normal to get the cash before the card?

1 Like

In Poland you get cash before card.

Usually they give the card first and after the cash :))

But there’s a bank, I forgot the name, which will do the other way

In the UK you get cash first

In PL- card goes first.

Anyone has any fresh experiences with ATM withdrawing in Georgia? What ATMs should I avoid? Are there any fee free ATMs? I plan to travel there in february, so I would be happy to be ready for reality.

2 Likes

Hi everybody. I am traveling to Georgia with Revolut (In Euros) and would like to know how much would it cost for currency exchange (more or less) to transfer money to a Georgian account or to pay at a store, etc.?

Hi. Currency rates are good if you avoid weekends. Unfortunately :r: doesn’t support account in GEL, so sometimes you’ve no choice.
I was there in february and I withdrewed GEL from Liberty Bank ATM without any fee, so I hope it wasn’t changed. TBC bank ATM wanted 2GEL fee from me (I cancelled).

So good luck and enjoy Georgia :georgia:

I was in Georgia last week and I couldn’t get GEL (there was GEL option). At the last step in ATM I get information that transaction can’t be do and contact with bank. I had money on revolut i PLN and right pin code.

Guys going this Friday to Batumi, Revolute is working there? Can I use ATM?

Hello, I am traveling to Georgia, Batumi, 4 ATMs did not allow me to take cash. I am using a bussiness card. At=TM states that transactions can’t be processed. Can someone help?

Hello! In Tbilisi withdrew cash from Liberty Bank atm without any fees (April’22) with Mastercard There was a limit of 500 GEL per withdrawal limit though at the atm.

Ho guys, any update from this summer? We will arrive to Kutaisi, will we be able to withdraw money from Revolut card? Thanks!!!

Hey everyone! I have small troubles with registration. Now I do have Belarussian and Georgian phone number. I’m from Belarus and I have Belarussian passport, but now I’m living in Georgia and don’t have possibility to come back

Can I open Revolute here? Why aren’t my numbers available to fill?

1 Like

Hey !
I will go to georgia on wednesday. Any update about withdraw or using revokut card to pay ?

Thks a lot

Nicolas

Hello everyone :wave:,

Sadly, I can’t help you with a full list of fee free ATM, but you will be able to top up your account in your base currency and spend on your linked card when you’re in the Georgia for convenience, as long as the merchants accept visa/master card/international cards. :slightly_smiling_face:

However, you can check our ATM search feature in the HUB inside the app where you can see the next ATM of your location. :atm: Along with that, I would like to share some travelling tips with you here. If you are wondering about the exchanging fees, please check it here. :luggage:

Happy journey! :earth_americas:

@Moutte @alexeysitnikov @Ji_Tush @Sirdank @multimobeds @edessey @magdaszczesna @JonasKT Welcome to our :r: community. :hugs:

SG | Community Team