Revolut in Andorra.

Hello,
Do you know wend Revolut will work in Andorra country?
Thanks
Francesc

1 Like

There is EUR in Andorra, so I don’t see any problem :grin:

And as Bussines !

Francesc Guillén

1 Like

I don’t receive de code number in my phone in Andorra.

Francesc Guillén

You want to know if you could open a Revolut business account for a business in AndorrĂ ? Unfortunately not yet. From the Help Center:

Where is Revolut for Business available?
Revolut for Business is currently available for companies registered and with a physical presence within the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland. This includes the following countries:

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.

You can find details about the personal account also in the Help Center.

2 Likes

Hello,
My ecommerce company is in Andorra but it works only in Europe. It has a French VAT code and a French SIREN, a French tax representative. Everything is in order to work in Europe like any European company. Is it possible to open a business account under these conditions?

cc: @DavidRevolut could you help @angel1 with their question

Thanks

tricky situation, french company with address in a non EEA country… you could try, if you get rejected it will be during the free trial anyway

Hi, any update or ETA about accepting individual or corporate accounts from Andorra ?

1 Like

I doubt it will happen any time soon. Andorra is outside EEA zone, so to provide any financial services to its residents or businesses will require a banking licence from Andorra’s regulatory body as well as presence in the country with registered office.