Revolut has landed in the USA

Hello, I received an e-mail today for the United States, I want to know if it is launched in usa? Olga to the support said no but the email said yes.

Here’s what the e-mail says:

Revolut has landed in the USA

Great news, Revolut is launching in the USA to clean up the American banking system and you can sign up for early access now!

Get early access now

and the second e-mail:

Get exclusive early access

Get the revolut App

For my case i want to use revolut business in usa for my usa company.

I got the email this morning and clicked through all the links, downloaded the app only to find I’m now on a “list.”

So, I do not think it is active in the US yet.

We’ve yet launched in the the USA. It should be by the end of the year. However, you can sign up and early access :slight_smile:

Revolut for Business is currently available for companies registered within the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland. This includes the following countries:

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom

We will be expanding outside of these countries soon. Feel free to register your interest here https://revolut.typeform.com/to/Cxz7Ci and we’ll notify you when our services are available in your country.

Best,

Andreas K.

1 Like