Revolut for Business šŸ¢

Hay may nem bogdan moldovan[quote=ā€œMike, post:9, topic:705, full:trueā€]
Great idea. I would certainly use it for my business.
It would have to have an option within the app to somehow print out the invoice for various fees that occur during use of card. The invoice would have to include also the TAX ID number that we use in EU.
Cool idea.
[/quote]

I have a bug to report.
Our Accountant has VIEW only permissions for the Expenses page. Since this month, our Accountant lost access to the Expenses page. I had to give them MANAGE permissions so that they can see the Expenses page again.
I expect for users with VIEW Expenses permissions to be able to see and export expenses.

Dear Revolut Community,

I have a question about how to load my Business Account.

1. IsnĀ“t it possible to load my Business Account via Credit Card?
  2. i read, that it is possible to transfer Money from my personal Paypal Account to Revolut Business account. Is that true? So then it should be possible to load my Paypal Account with Credit Card and than load my Revolut Business Account with Paypal.

Thank you for your answers and healthy Corona Time,

B. R.

Hi to all the team,

I wanted to provide you my feedback concerning the iOS app.

There is currently no ā€œWidgetsā€ to see the current cash ammount without going into the app.

It is such vital for a banking app. Thank you for your concideration!

I wish you the best.
David

Hi,

The Subscriptions and the Expenses features are great. One thing that can be done to make them even better is to allow in Expenses to differentiate from Subscriptions and other card payments.

Our scenario is that I have all subscriptions on my name but I want to be able to assign the Expenses to another person in the company so that they add the invoices.

Alternatively, it would be great if we can reassign the Expenses for Subscriptions to different team members.

Keep rocking!

Hello!

Thereā€™s a feature which I consider is HIGHLY needed for Business accounts. I have customers which are using Revolut accounts, and who would love to send payments to me easily. However this is not possible. Not only do you have to send them the IBAN, BIC (which could be easily derived by Revolut) but also the beneficiary address and other info.

Why canā€™t Revolut business accounts just have a username, or another much simpler way to transfer money, rather than literally filling 10 input boxes, mind you, in their own platform? Itā€™s literally much easier to send a transfer from another payment provider. No wonder thereā€™s companies who are using personal accounts just for the sake of the usernames. Unfortunately itā€™s against the TOS.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Hello, did you fix it? how long did it took?

Hello when i try to login i get a message sorry,something went wrong i can only click got it than. Was working fine this morning what is this??

1 Like

Hello
i am member of Revolut since one year. I congratulate Revolut for this neobank which effectivly revolute the bank system in the world. I appreciate it mustly. I would like to inform you that I manage the alone et first pension fund named Funreco in Africa subsharian french speaking country. We are based in Antananarivo Madagascar and I hope to open a REVOLUT office in Africa particularly in Madagascar. What can I do?
Best regards

1 Like

Hi

I have sent a request to open my bank account few weeks ago but still no reply, no notifications email. nothing. What can I do? Who Can I contact?

if you get revolut business do you get some actual support form revolut or is it the usual no support - only chat but waiting for hours and then not getting any resolution?

Hey

Iā€™m waiting since May for help about setting up my business accountā€¦

ALL Steps are verified and approved by you expect a shareholder cap.

1. I donā€™t have any of that
  2. Iā€™m the only owner and own 100% of the shares.
  3. No body wants to show me an example of such document when I asked support for help in May.
  4. I canā€™t get in touch with your support at all.

What am going to do?

1 Like

Hi @Revolutbusiness! I was so glad to hear about your new integration with Freshbooks - I love their management of multiple currency transactions, which goes hand in hand with your service! For now its available in the EU and UK - what about all of us in the US? Can we expect it anytime soon? Is it in the pipeline at all?

Hi @Revolutbusiness, I am trying to Forward digital receipts via email for my expenses. I am trying to automate the process and I want to set up a GMail filter for automated forwarding. In order to do that, I need to receive a verification email on my Revolut receipts forwarding email. Any ideas how I can setup that?

@Revolutbusiness @revolut3 Card payments are temporarily disabled. Please wait while we review your information. - This happened to our business account we have urgent payment to make today. Oh my god!. This is so frustrated, still not sorted why!!!

I was hoping Revolut could change their code slightly to help their customers reconcile their Xero accounts better.
Say I have two accounts, EUR and GBP, with EUR600 in my EUR account and GBP500 in my GBPaccount.
If I get a bill for EUR1000, then when I pay that bill by card, or by direct debit, the full EUR500 will be taken from my EUR account and then the GBP equivalent of EUR400 (say, GBP350) will be taken from my GBP account. Iā€™ll pay a little fee on the GBP to EUR conversion on the excess amount and thatā€™s fine and I really appreciate that I donā€™t have to have the full EUR1000 in my account to pay the bill.
However, this dual-currency transaction creates problems for reconciliations.
Whether I put the bill through Receipt Bank or enter it in Xero, I need to find EUR transactions to reconcile the bill.
I cannot match a EUR payment and a GBP payment to the bill to reconcile it.
The change Xero could make to fix this would be to simultaneously:

1. convert the GBP350 to EUR400, charging the fee to the GBP account, and
  2. deducting the full EUR1000 from the EUR account.
    I could match the full EUR1000 payment to the bill, and match the two transfers to each other.
    (Right now I have to split the bill in two, explaining in the notes to the transaction that it was part paid in EUR and part paid in GBP.)
    Yes, this change would mean one extra transaction in my records (easily matched), but itā€™s a huge headache of reconciliation saved.
    I would appreciate this extra step being added, and am sure every other Xero user would too.
    [Apologies if this is not the right forum for this suggestion, but I couldnā€™t find anything more relevant.]
1 Like

Hi Team Revoult I need help in creating a business account. I think I didnā€™t complete my application correctly and now my application is rejected and doesnā€™t let me open a business bank account. can anyone help?

1 Like

Hello,

Can I open a business account on Revolut if Iā€™m a emancipated french minor who can be a seller and a shopkeeper ?

Thank you for your answers.

Revolut is such an illegal app. With such a unprofessional staff. I opened an account 3 weeks ago and i am ready to cancel it asap. A week ago i received a transfer of a very big amount of money from a bank in the bahamas. The transfer was canceled from revolut and they confirmed the money was going to be returned to the sender in 5 business days. Yesterday i chated with Rev, since there is no phone number to call, and they said the money wasnā€™t sent yet and they donā€™t know where it is. I tried to get some additional information from agate and i have never recevied any news. And i have been waiting for 20 hours. No response, no information of the money, after 4 business days. i have contacted my lawyer and the consumer bureau office

1 Like

Direct Debits not available. Hi, Iā€™m a business user in UK. Until the latest update we were able to view our Direct Debits that are live and already set up on our accounts. It is no longer available. Iā€™ve been trying to chat to the support agent for over 2 hours but heā€™s a bit simple. Can someone please fix this bug ASAP. Iā€™ve been going on about it for 2 weeks.

1 Like