Revolut for Business - How far have people got?

Hi @James

Thanks for this!

1 - You’ll have access to working APIs (Payouts) by end of Aug.

2 - We know… It’s gonna be available by end of year we hope.

3 - We know… We’re scoping the solutions. No ETA for that as of yet.

Integration with Xero will happen eventually too but we’ll be adding filters soon.

Let me know if you have any other questions - we’re here to help you out.

2 Likes

Not a huge priority but at some point I’d like to reorder the accounts in the main page.

2 Likes

Hey @andriusb

Any news on the API? I know the plan was to get it out by the end of August.

Thanks
Jason

Hey @jagnew guys are finalising a working v1.0 of it by end of this week. First, we’ll share it with a limited number of companies to further test everything. I have your email ready for that, if still ok? Cheers

2 Likes

Hey @andriusb

Sounds good, I’m happy to be a beta tester for the API. Keep me posted :grinning:

Thanks
Jason

Hi jagnew,

I’m curious, how do you plan to integrate Revolut for Business with FreeAgent? Are you a FreeAgent developer?

Isn’t the only possible integration with FreeAgent by using Bank Feeds? (Yodlee)

Apologies if this is a lame question, I’m just humble FreeAgent user and having Bank Feeds (or equivalent) possibility with Revolut would be amazing.

Thanks,
Peter

Hey @pdanek

I am not a FreeAgent developer but I’ve been using the product for 6 years now. I’m a developer myself so I plan to write a small application to handle the syncing of bank accounts using Revolut API -> FreeAgent API / Yodlee API.

If I get time I’ll also do a React Native app so our team can get Push Notifications of transactions.

Anything I write I’ll put on Github so anyone can use.

@andriusb Sorry to bug you, any news on the API?

Thanks
Jason

1 Like

Hey @andriusb

I was wondering if there’s an update on the API?

Thanks
Jason

1 Like

Hey @jagnew, yes, we have it working! :slight_smile:

I’m setting up my colleague James Gibson to follow up on it here and via email shortly. Thanks

2 Likes

Hey @andriusb

It’s been nearly two weeks and your colleague James hasn’t reached out to me. Can you give me an update on this please?

Thanks
Jason