Revolut cards are back in Switzerland πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­πŸ’³

OK!
I will do so!
Thanks!

Hi, i would like to ask, are there any charges to top up from the isle of man? i just sorted out my revolute account, had a 50pounds top up to get started via debit card. Bank seems to have charged 51pounds from my account.

Topping up with an EEA issued debit card or credit card is completely free.

Please note that if you top up with a card that has not been issued within the EEA (e.g. a US based card) or you top up with a commercial card then we may charge a small fee just to cover our costs.

In these cases, it might be cheaper for you to top up via bank transfer.

It’s still significantly cheaper to use your Revolut card abroad than a typical UK credit card.

Topping up in CHF from a Swiss Prepaid Card is not completely free. Topping up with a credit card is not completely free.

Hey,

I confirm Franckrob statement. Top-ups from Swiss Prepaid Card aren’t free anymore (changed lately end of January 2018). Fyi, about 17CHF fee for a 1000CHF top-up.

TransferWise is better at the moment.

Cheers,

Simon

I have a physical Mc from you now I delete in the app the virtual visa ! Now when I. Want back a new virtual card it whants 7 fr fee !?? What’s up not possible to have virtual and physical card ? In Switzerland??

Sure it’s possible to have more than 1 card. But a 2nd card comes with a β€œspare card fee”, whether it is virtual or physical.

But my first visa virtual was free ! :pensive: ok i have two physical free cards! Issues by Swiss banks !

I pop up with my Swiss VISA and I am charged 1.83%…

Your Swiss Visa card is apparently not a Swissbankers Mastercard Prepaid. :wink:

BTW: Top up charges do apply for all non-EU cards, i. e. for Swiss cards. Revolut charge to you only what they are charged.

OK, thanks for your reply. That means I will always have fees with any of the Swiss Credit Cards? I read that quite some people use Swiss bank accounts

• as β€œper definition”: yes
  • in reality: it depends. sometimes you don’t have fees with Swiss Visa oder Mastercards. But normally, you should.

(Let’s hope that Revolut will offer local CH bank accounts in CHF β€œsoon”.) :slight_smile: