Revolut Card on Indiegogo

Hi all!
I am new here, happy Revolut user so far.
However, I am trying to buy something on Indiegogo, but they want a postcode together with my credit card. Have tried with the postcode I got my card to, the postcode of Revolut in the UK, not sure what I can do.
Any ideas?

Maybe this paragraph from Revlutā€™s FAQ helps:

If you use your RevolutCard at a MetroCard Vending Machine (MVM) in the United States, you will be asked to enter your ā€˜zip codeā€™ for verification. Please type in ā€œ99999ā€ when prompted for a zip code. This indicates that an international card is being used and your transaction will be authorised.

@lehner_andreas please let us know if @Frank had the right answer :slight_smile: or if you found another workaround.

Hi guys,
nope, unfortunately that didnt work :confused:
Havenā€™t found a solution yetā€¦

Now it worked! Had to change the address in the app, there was apparently a mistake :slight_smile:

Hi,

Sorry to bring this old topic up. Iā€™m planning on backing an electric bike campaign on Indiegogo. However, I havenā€™t had much luck with a previous campaign a few years ago. I donā€™t want to be scammed again, would Revolut be able to get a chargeback for me if the campaign doesnā€™t deliver the product? I canā€™t see any terms and conditions explaining this. Thanks.

Joe

No. Crowdfunding is always your own risk and you agree by participating to a project.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.