Revolut card Legal resident of Spain, British Citizen

I am a British Citizen legally resident in Spain 16 years, and wish to use a prepaid Resolut card in Norway during my stay there . I cannot find a telephone number in Spain or U.K. which I can use to ask questions. Please help.

There is no phone support. You can ask here in the community or contact their support. Though, expect some waiting times, support is not Revolut’s strength.

But generally there shouldnt be a problem for you to sign up. Spain and Britain are both part of the EEA.

1 Like