Revolut Card - Freezing & New Card

Hi! I used a revolut card abroad but then I had to freeze it because someone tried to use it. I had an extra revolut card at home but I don’t remember which was the one I froze. Is there a way for me to know which card I froze so I am sure I activated the card that hasn’t been stolen?

Check the card status in the app?

1 Like

Hi Maria. You can freeze/unfreeze your card in the Cards section of the app :slight_smile:

if i delete a physical card will it go away from my app and my card list or will it remain forever in grey?

thank you

Deleting a card will remove it forever and you will be unable to relink it back to your account if you later find it.

1 Like

Hi there, what about if i removed a card right after i ordered it?! It was an accident of course.

I deleted physical card (by mistake) in the app… Using live chat, they fixed it for me. The card is now visible again in the app .

1 Like

Hi! There has been a denied transaction on my account. It is from a subscription that tried to renew itself even after i cancelled it (i had a 7-day trial period). It was declined by Revolut (thank God) and now it asks me if I made this transaction or not. My question is : if i agree that i made that payment will the payment go through? Or will further payments from this merchant go through? (Because I won’t use it’s services anymore -> I cancelled the subscription and deleted my account on that website). Can somebody help me?

Hello,
My card was frozen all by itself when i tried to make a payment.

It told me to unfreeze but the app doesn’t let me do it … I need money, I am in Bucharest, capital of Romania and I do not have any options to get home if I can’t unfreeze my card.

Please help me, now !
21.06.2020, 08:21 Bucharest time

Hello,
I just opened a Premium account yesterday on Revolut.
I am leaving for Canada on Friday and on its site, Revolut indicates that it takes 1 to 3 days to obtain a card. Perfect ! But now I am told that the card will be available on December 20.
How can I accelerate the delivery ? Or how have it delivered to Canada? I can no longer change the delivery address.

Bad point for Revolut, no support is available either by email or chat even though they are promoting it on their site. It doesn’t start well!

Of course there is support available through chat… :upside_down_face:

i try yesterday to get support, and i only speak to a chat boot telling me tchat i was welcome !
I try again today, and after several automatic message, i got support.
It’s a shame that we cannot create a message in the forum when we are new, whereas it is precisely when we are new that we often need help

Here’s the thing: the community isn’t Revolut’s support channel, and the most common questions are already asked and answered a gazillion times in this forum.

Don’t get me wrong, I totally understand your frustration about support availability. But is it really the solution if this community would be flooded with the same questions over and over again? Who’s going to answer them? Who’s going to help? Who’s going to spend the time and is patient enough to sound like a broken record?

It’s like a support chat bot: a company might say that the bot is able to answer about 25% of all questions. That leaves 75% of frustrated customers. But: 25% less easy questions to answer for human support staff already frees up considerable time.

The threshold for “trust levels” here is similar. The reason for not being able to start new threads is the assumption that a vast portion of all newbie questions was asked before. Search, read, like … engage with the community. That raises your trust level.

(I am not defending or supporting how Revolut handles support or this community. I am sharing a different perspective and the reasons behind Discourse’s trust level system.)