Revolut Business users in Poland

I am curious if there are any Revolut Business users in Poland, using the service as main (or second) company account, that would be willing to give me a few hints.

I am mostly interested in your experience with:

• understanding of the Revolut concept and offering by Polish IRS (Urzad Skarbowy)
  • Revolut API to Accounting/Invoicing link

Hi Karol, Did you ever get any info on the below??

" I am mostly interested in your experience with:

• understanding of the Revolut concept and offering by Polish IRS (Urzad Skarbowy)
  • Revolut API to Accounting/Invoicing link"

I have a single person company and looking in to ways to to reduce exchange rate losses.

I also have a single person company.
Out of curiosity, what does prevent you from exchanging money by making a transfer to a personal Revolut?

Hi Petrhaus, As far as I have found out (might be mistaken) We can use services like Revolut as long as it is registered under your full business name.
Your business accounts then will need banking statements from both for calculating Taxes due.
My accountant also told me that it would be easier if the balance is in PLN, which I think should not be a problem since you can exchange between multiple currencies.
If you know something more, please let me know.

Hi,
this is a very interesting point, my accountant has never told me to keep statements for both currencies.
Basically, since 100% of my incomes are in EUR, I tend to keep money in EUR and spend in PLN by simply paying with the Revolut (recharged via my business EUR debit card).
I think I need to clarify this with my accountant.

AFAIK you should record the exchange rate at the time of conversion, but besides this there should be no issues.

Yep, that’s exactly what my accountant told me.
He also advise that recording the exchange rate at time of receiving the payment of the invoice is generally enough.