Revolut Business keeps sending a 'Code' email with no code

Cannot log onto Revolut Business.

It keeps sending me an email telling me to enter the code, the emal does not contain a code.

Then my phone screen captures a code from somewhere which tells me it is the wrong code.

3 hours trying all sorts of options, about to bin Revolut business, help.

1 Like

Experiencing the same issue.

No problem with personal account, but app asked me to update which I did and now no “code” simply an email which if you click on the button within the email it fills in a 6 digit number which is wrong!

Assume it’s a bug with the new update, sure they will roll it back if they realise there is an issue!

1 Like

Hello @Rich1 @Ettelocin :wave:,

Welcome to our community. I understand your concern regarding the code. If you haven’t received an email with your confirmation code :

Please follow these easy troubleshooting steps and try once again:

• Reset your password (web) or passcode (mobile app)
  • Set your browser to incognito or private mode before logging in
  • Clear your browser’s cache and enable pop ups
  • Try using a different browser
  • Make sure you have Revolut Business mobile app (black icon) and try to reinstall the app again
  • If you have changed your phone number, contact our support team.

If none of the above steps work for you, please submit a request here or get in touch with support: go to SettingsHelp page and scroll down to chat requests. If you can’t log in, click here and then click ‘Contact us’ (you’ll be asked to fill in some information).

SG | Community Team

Hi there,
Please read the entry again. This has nothing to do with not receiving emails! We receive the email which has a action button but NOT a 6 digit code which is what the app is asking for.

If you click on the button within the email WHICH WE RECEIVE then the 6 digit code which is entered automatically is NOT CORRECT!

1 Like

@Ettelocin, Kindly follow the above mentioned troubleshooting steps and try again to log in to your account. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like