Revolut Bank Details

Hello everyone !
I have a bit of a stupid question but I just want to make sure. When I give my Revolut bank details to my employer so they can pay me on it: what is the bank name? Is it really just Revolut? Because the profile tab only shows the account number and the sort code.
I would just like to make sure as I need to give the appropriate details so I can get paid !!

Hey @Suzi :slight_smile:

From the TOS:

Revolut Ltd. is a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 08804411 and whose registered office is at 9th Floor, 107 Cheapside, London, United Kingdom, EC2V 6DN and head office is at Level39, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, United Kingdom, E14 5AB. Revolut is the issuer of Electronic Money in your Revolut Electronic Money Account and performs the payment services related to your Revolut Electronic Money Account.

So I do just put Revolut as the bank name then?

I guess either Revolut or Revolut Ltd.
Keep in mind Revolut is not a bank itself yet :bank:

Our payroll system identified the sort code as being issued by Barclays Bank, which it is still down as till now.

All works fine though, my salary transfers have always arrived to Revolut with no issues.

Ok this is getting confusing ahah. It’s just that I need to send my company my bank details and I want to be sure. Did you say you were at Revolut or did you say you were at Barclays?

I didn’t - I just provided sort code and account number and the system identified Barclays :joy:.

I think perhaps Barclays provide the routing services to Revolut(?), though I don’t actually know this.

Could just ask support what they suggest.

I’m not actually sure whether a bank name is actually even required to route a payment.

Ok well thanks anyway ! I’m really confused because when I go to the “swift” section for international transfers then it says Lloyds. But I don’t know if that’s just an intermediary for international transfers or if it is my actual bank name? Honestly I’m so confused !!!

:r: associates with some actual banks to provide their services :wink:

Yes, I know and it makes sense but if my company asks me my bank name, is it Revolut or Lloyds ??

Most probably Lloyds, @Suzi, but hope @AndreasK can confirm this :wink:

For UK domestic transfer please use Pre-Pay LTD

Prepay Technologies Ltd, Station Square, 1 Gloucester Street, Swindon, SN1 1GW

So bank name is Pre-Pay?