Revolut bank address

Hi,

I am a Revolut UK user trying to make a SEPA bank transfer to my Revolut EUR account. In addition to IBAN and BIC, the sending bank is asking me for the bank name and address. I assume the bank name is simply ‘Revolut’, but can anyone tell me which address to use?

Many thanks in advance.

Hey, under “SWIFT” You can find the address for Revolut, i am pretty sure that is the one you need. Just make sure to use the IBAN from the “LOCAL” tap

1 Like

Thank you. I used the address from the SWIFT section as you suggested and can confirm that it worked.

Hi Henrik, I had the same query as Jensenm, however there is no street address listed for Revolut under the DWIFT tab - only iban and bic addresses. The bank I’m transferring from needs an city and street address for the bank I’m sending the money to…I’d imagine this is some generic address - perhaps the Revolut bank HQ address for each country…any suggestions? thanks

Hey Johnnyor

You can use this site to enter the BIC and it will spit out the complete address https://www.iban.com/search-bic

4 Likes

Hi. I found Revolut MasterCard and I would like to send this card back but I can’t find any address of this bank. Can anybody help me and give me some advice what to do with this card. many thanks

Can you contact them on Twitter? That would be an easy way to talk to them directly.

Just send them a message via the in-app support chat. You can also see the address here:

1 Like

Hello,
I need to receive a payment into my Revolut USD account and the payer needs alot of information for that. Can someone help me, please?

Account Number:
Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Name on Account:
Address on Account:
Inter Correspondent Bank Name:
Inter Correspondent Bank Swift:
IBAN:
Swift:

I only found the IBAN, BIC and my name on the application. Where do I find the account number, bank address and all the other information required?
Thank you.

1 Like

I don’t think think this is the correct address. If you use the BIC Code search tool suggested by @henrikbjorn above (www.iban.com/search-bic), the bank address seems to be the following:

1 CANADA SQUARE, CANARY WHARF, FLOOR 42, London, E14 5AB

1 Like

You get all details if you share the top up information and mail them to yourself.

Dear Sirs,

can i have your bank details for international swift transfers?

I need the following details:

• bank name
  • bank address
  • bank branch number
  • branch name
  • post code
  • city

Thank you

1 Like

Hello, my bank now is asking REVOLUT NPA to validate transfert.
Do you know what is REVOLUT Bank address/npa?

Hello

i am living in FRANCE . On my iphone , i don’t see address account . I see IBAN and BIC and SWIFT but not address

1 Like

Click on the account details where your see the IBAN and then use the share button, choose an App to send it with like email and you get all the data including address.

My question at the bottom of the text (you will save time).
This is my first post
I hook up to the topic: Thanks to you I managed to make a European SEPA transfer :)) to my REVOLUT card. I got my revolut address using the website:

My bank writes -> Remember that a European SEPA transfer must meet the following conditions:

• beneficiary’s bank account number: in IBAN format,
    entered BIC (SWIFT) code of the bank to which the payment is directed,
    - no intermediary bank indicated or specific conditions for the transfer,
  • SHA charging option marked (the payer and the beneficiary bear only the costs specified by the bank maintaining their bank account).

My question is: Will my transfers still be free in the European Economic Zone from January 1, 2021 ?? Will my GB account number be converted to another country in the EURO zone? Can i sleep peacefully

If there is a hard Brexit and :r: can no longer offer their services in the :eu: the EU customers will be moved to Lithuania and they will get an LT IBAN. More details:

https://blog.revolut.com/transferring-our-lithuanian-customers-before-brexit/

1 Like

Already there was a soft BREXIT. The departure date is the last hour of this year. United Kingdom wants to eat a cake and have a cake? It won’t be that easy. :slight_smile: So let’s get ready to adopt the new IBAN LT

Hello,
I am hoping to find some up to date information on this topic.

I too am looking for the correct bank name and full address so that someone in the US can transfer money from their Chase bank account to my USD Revolut account.

As suggested above, I went into my account details on the app and hit ‘share’ to copy and paste my details in an email, but the full address does not show up when I paste. The only things that show up are what’s already visible in the app: the beneficiary, IBAN, and BIC. Does someone know the correct bank name and bank address to receive transfers from the US?

While I’m here, can anyone confirm the correct SWIFT/BIC? My app says REVOGB21, but I’ve read conversations where people have said they needed to use REVOGB2L. They were from a couple years ago, but none of the conversations seemed resolved. Can anyone confirm that they have recently received transfers using the correct SWIFT? and if so, what is the correct one?

Many Thanks

That is correct it is 21 not 2L. (on old typewriters, a lower case L was used as 1 when the digit didn’t exist :wink:)

Revolut Ltd
7 Westerley Circus
Canary Wharf
LONDON E14 4HD
United Kingdom