Revolut availibilty in Pakistan

Hi, I went Pakistan on Holidays in September. I tried using Revolut mastercatd on an ATM which didn’t accept this card however ATM was a visa/master.
Also we tried to register with revolut but it didn’t accept pakistan mobile number.
Also app doesn’t show pakistan rupees and we cannot exchange from GBP to Pak Rupees.

1 Like

Hello @n4b33

Thank you for contacting us.

We do support PKR.

Please note, you can currently only exchange between USD, EUR and GBP on the app.For other currencies, your card will auto-convert your balance to the currency you’re spending in at the best rate so there is no need to pre-purchase currency.

Please let me know if you have further enquiry.

Best,

Andreas K.

1 Like

Hey Andreas,

I am facing the same issue, I live in Pakistan and wants to sign in to revolut. I have downloaded the mobile app but I cannot find Pakistan in the list to register my cell phone number.

Please let me know how can I register to revolut.

Revolut is available to legal residents of the following countries:

Aland Islands, Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, Saint Helena, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, St. Martin, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom.

In the future we aim to become available worldwide!

1 Like

I have issue coming up now, for any transaction its says Transaction was declined due to Complaince requirement.

Hi @AdeelJawa and welcome
This is a user forum not support.
You need to contact :r: within the app or read through (this topic) on the other ways to contact Revolut.