Revolut App Serious Crash

not working, unable to log into account after being told in chat to sign out and sign in again… .support. only. in chat. on the app - but now cannot log inl!!!

Hello. I want to get some answers.
17:00 I bought 2 DAL stocks, but after time there was written that my purchase is canceled and all money returned on my investing balance.
OK.
I decided to transfet all money from investing balance to common Revolut balance. I did it
BUT!
I havent get my money! They gone from INVESTING balance but even after hour didnt arrived on Revolut balance. I already dont looking on that I havent purchased what I wanted. I just want to return my money back!

since the update I am unable to get into my account and getting error messages regardless of what I try!! HELP!!! The only support is in chat in the app, but I cannot sign in!

IMG_2648|281x499

They have had serious issues today with the trading app. I have been waiting on chat for nearly 3hrs now. I was trying to sell some shares and it kept saying ‘something went wrong please try later’ but every time I tried it again, it turns out it did actually sell them! Many more than I actually own!! I seriously need help from them! @anon33247966 can you help me please?

Piggy backing on this thread.

I have a Samsung A10 and my app is crashing on the pin screen. I am dont have access to the beta so I have no work around.

Does anyone know if this is being worked on? I cant see any comments from the devs saying so?

Thanks

I uninstalled the app and re-installed after recent android update to get it working again… Samsung A10 on Android 10

My father inlaw has the same problem with his A10, my A50 works fine.
I have wiped his phone and started again, im not usre if its linked to the latest samsung update which is when the problem started.

Reinstall but disable facial recognition for login - fixed the issue for me

Reinstall but disable facial recognition for login - fixed the issue for me

SOLVED for me at least - I reinstalled BUT DIDN’T SELECT FACIAL RECOGNITION for login, which apparently doesn’t work. I’m a cheapskate on a Samsung A10, like many having this problem. But this has fixed it completely. Phew!!

I have the same problem. Ive installed every update since this problem started and even tried the beta version. The same problem exists regardless

I also have the same problem with my Galaxy A10. How long do they normally take to fix such things?

Thanks @monsieur_josh
This worked for me too. Are you using the beta version of the app?

If you’re on a samsung a10 try reinstalling the app but disable facial recognition for login

Hi @krisknez - try reinstalling the app but disable facial recognition for login

try reinstalling the app but disable facial recognition for login

1 Like

Try reinstalling the app but disable facial recognition for login - it’s fixed the problem for me and at least one other person on this thread :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @nilocireland - I did use the beta version for a bit to see if it helped, but it didn’t - and it was only during a re-install of the non-beta version that I tried disabling the facial recognition and found that it fixed the issue. Such a relief.

1 Like

I can confirm this. I reenabled the face recognition and it started to crash again on me!

I have same problem, Did you fix?