Revolut App not working properly

Did anyone else having issues with the app? Support is offline and most of the things not working.

1 Like

Looks good here.

twenty

Maybe it’s connected to the new update. I now have issues with 5.35. Didn’t have them a few hours ago with 5.34. :thinking:

Just checked, working fine, Support is shown as online. Topped up OK, exchange rates working fine.

2 Likes

Support chat is still shown as offline.

Not here. Log out and back in again?

1 Like

Unfortunately that did not help. :frowning:

It shows as offline but is working. So it is just an optical bug. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Frank is this issue not fixed yet?

I have the same issue. Can’t login App says login code incorrect. Webchat not working, says offline. Very Frustrating!!

Hey! My app is not working… it says we are sorry try again later?? How can I fix that

My app is also showing as offline. Chat won’t help as they have disabled my account!! :rage::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

It seems the Revolut Personal App is not working. I cannot launch the app when I click on it. It just disappears after the first page. I cannot raise any support request apart from this community chat. Please assist.
Thanks

the revolut app hangs completely on my android phone. i have latest version 7.11 installed.

at first, i got a blank white screen on an already verified app, right after using fingerprint for verification. then i cleared the cache and files for this app manually which forced it to start anew. i got a verification mail sent which then leads the app to do the whole selfie verifying process. i got an error message “something went wrong” (no specification what; thanks developpers for that :-/) and was thrown out again to the security code screen. typing that in, i end up in a hanging “your selfie is being verified”* process which simply does not proceed.

please fix this mess. i have not been able to use my revolut account ever. there is no other way to access it than through your app which apparently does not work properly. :frowning:

Hi I received an email to confirm my details within the app. The confirm your details button is not working. I have alerted Revolut to this a week ago. The strange thing is when I go to system status, Confirm your details is green i.e. should be working. Anyone with a similar eperience?