Revolut app 5.12 broken update for Android?

Hi,

after upgrading the :r: app to version 5.12 on my Android 7.1.1 phone my account is no longer working properly. :frowning:

• App told me my account has to be verified … I did that several months ago
  • Credit cards are not visible or readable

After deleting and reinstalling the app, no data is available in the app.
Next try: Now only “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later” error

OMG. Not again!

0 Likes

Maybe you unwittingly signed up for Revolut’s alpha programme :wink:

Can you go back to 5.11?

0 Likes

I think the release of metal have increased the load on their servers. I see intermittent errors too on iOS.

1 Like

There is already an update for android fixing this issue, at least for me it did.

0 Likes

Can confirm it, just upgraded to 5.12 and it stopped working.

0 Likes

It just prompted me to verify my account. 5.12 seems to be … very fresh :wink:

0 Likes

I’ve just received another update and a few things still don’t work properly; e.g: Deactivate US account: We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later.

0 Likes

i can not use revolut, money are missing!!!
card do not work!

Is there any global problem today?

0 Likes

No update yet, still on the previous 5.12 version. Will revert to 5.11 later today unless they publish a fix.

0 Likes

Maybe I was a bit premature with my criticism. It seem 5.12 has somewhat settled in now. For now it behaves.

If I may take a guess, maybe Revolut changed some interfaces between .11 and .12 and the new ones were not yet fully ready on the server-side and hence it behaved in that way earlier. Just a guess though :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Same problem here. Got the message on front page that I needed to verify my account, already is. Nothing happened when I clicked on it. Card is whited out, seems gone.

0 Likes

Same problems. Pin not showing. Freeze/unfreeze card is very very slow. Card detail is unavailable. (internet connection is ok)

0 Likes

In my case freezing/unfreezing the card helped.

0 Likes

Support chat does not work in 5.12 for me. I can’t hit the send button.

0 Likes