Revolut and Coinbase

Hi,
did anyone try to transfer money from Revolut to Coinbase? I read that transfers are possible but…
I’ve done a pilot transaction for 2EUR. It was declined by Coinbase however, the 2EUR never came back to my Revolut account. Have anyone tried it? Did it work?
I don’t want to risk bigger amounts until know for sure.
Thanks

Coinbase was declining my card because of no 3D-secure

Have you read this?

There are many similar articles:
https://community.revolut.com/search?q=coinbase

2 Likes

No, I haven’t seen it. Thanks Redi :slight_smile:
AK

I did a transfer to Coinbase last Friday, which worked perfectly.
Not my preferred exchange, but many of them are blacklisted by Revolut.

I made my first 2 euro transfer to Coinbase and it worked perfectly. But after that I did three small tranfers to Coinbase from Revolut and all got rejected and sent back to Revolut account no reason mentioned. Frustrating thing is that there was no way to ask from Coinbase or revolut what was the reason? You can send a message but non seem to answer specific question

Have you tried Bitstamp? It’s a good alternative.

1 Like

I should have mentioned.

If you are using Coinbase, don’t forget Coinbase learn and earn!

Very easy money…

1 Like

Hi! I’m also having some issues with Coinbase. I made the transfer (2€ cause 1 is not possible) and it worked, my account is linked to my coinbase account. The problem is when I’m about to buy bitcoins it ask me to add a bank account, as Revolut didn’t exist. I don’t understand
I think it might be something related wit the fact they expect the account to be in euros, and the Revolut iban appears always as it was GB. And I didn’t receive my 2€ …
any help? Of course I’ve already sent a mail to Coinbase

COMP is now also available on Earn