I just wanted to NOT congratulate you on your 5.0 release. The app looks absolutely awful with the redesigned Accounts tab. Keep the amazing updates coming for a class and clean Design! Pleazzze
Don’t fix what’s not broken
- That’s an awful update. What have they done? They duplicate the analytics owned tab in the main screen? Disaster!
- I also don’t like the update, especially the overwhelming use of white. Is there at least a dark theme or something?
- Yes, I miss the cool blue at the top of the accounts section.
- The biggest downside for me is the fact that they removed the button to go into the rates/converter section directly from the main page.
- Now the bottom part with the transaction history is smaller, making it so that on my iPhone I can only see one transaction at the same time…
- Missing so bad the cool, spacious blue top. Really hope they will add a switch for high contrast Ui, restoring the original blue top effect.
- I knew it would happen one day…today is the first time Revolut have done something pretty dumb. Why put analytics graphs in the middle on the homepage for each currency and not in the analytics section where it belongs?
- I liked the old design much more and do not really see what improvement the new designhas brought.
- I used to be really happy about Revolut, now I’m upset whenever I open the app.
- What’s important for the information I’ve had in the past in the Revolut balance? For me, this information has zero usability.