Revolut 10

It does say on that page you’ll be notified when it’s paid in to the account.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what it was like in the past, hence my question - I haven’t received any notifications for a couple of weeks now, yet I received some dividends.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: How to start a new topic

Would be nice to remove the small freeze on balance account display when you pay. It’s often remain old amount during 2-5 sec withouth loading sign.

2 Likes

Which? Mine doesn’t have any delays if you’re referring to Home Screen.

2 Likes

The home screen often when not opened since a time and transactions were done. You open it it remain during few seconds and number turn to go to the good amount. Might be because my phone is old then (iPhone 8).

Also one other suggestion since Revolut start to have different iban it would be nice to have the devises account with one specific iban for each

2 Likes

The data needs to be pulled when loading the app, those few seconds surely can’t impact your purchasing decisions, you either have the money or don’t by the time the balance has updated.

2 Likes

Insane. Still no new designs here yet :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Just got the 10.5.1 version update (Android) and I noticed you changed that unique notification sound when sending transactions or when you toggle between old/new UI. I like the old sound much more, well another disappointment for me :confused:

3 Likes

@Ronsen Hello, Welcome to the community. :hugs:

I understand that you’re disappointed with the change to the notification sound. :frowning_face: We’re always working to improve our app, and we’ll take your feedback into account for future updates. :rocket:

Veda | Community team

1 Like

I always analyzed my month in Revolut by comparing the spending with the earnings (salary, transfers, etc). It was an easy way of seeing if I was going in the right direction, how much I saved, and if I should cut spend. With revolut 10 I can’t see anywhere the earnings, I only the spending but it’s a number that only makes sense to me when I compare it to earnings and I see the difference.

4 Likes

@Joangc Hello, Welcome to the community. :heart_eyes:

We are currently working on enhancing the spending page to provide a more comprehensive overview of your transactions. In the meantime, please note that the spending page will only show outgoing transactions. To view your overall transaction history, please refer to the transaction feed. :woman_mechanic:

Hope this helps. :pray:

Veda | Community team

2 Likes

@Joangc Hello, Welcome to the community. :heart_eyes:

We are currently working on enhancing the spending page to provide a more comprehensive overview of your transactions. In the meantime, please note that the spending page will only show outgoing transactions. To view your overall transaction history, please refer to the transaction feed. :woman_mechanic:

Veda | Community team

1 Like

Hi Veda,

It would be great if you could share this feedback with the relevant product manager and highlight that I am considering churn because of this lack of overview. Revolut 10 has made visibility worse so far. Do you know what are the timelines for incoming transactions?

Thanks,

Joan

Missatge de Veda.Ramesh via Revolut Community <notifications@revolut.discoursemail.com> del dia dc., 29 de nov. 2023 a les 12:08:

3 Likes

The new “R” logo is just ugly.

On the other hand, the currency exchange rate charts are finally working well.

4 Likes

@Joangc While we cannot provide an exact timeline for the upcoming improvements, we can assure you that we are committed to enhancing the user experience and addressing your feedback promptly. :woman_mechanic:

@nowakus Hello, Welcome back. :wave:
Thank you for your feedback on the new logo and the currency exchange rate charts. We appreciate your honest opinion and will take it into account as we continue to develop our product.:smiling_face:

Veda | Community team

2 Likes

Ever since updating to 10, my Android widget does not reliably update the account balance, I have to open the app and close to update widget balance, even that doesn’t work sometimes.

Could this be fixed pls, it’s really annoying.

3 Likes

@dkop Hello, Welcome to Revolut community. :heart_eyes:

This can be a frustrating issue, and I’m sorry that you’re experiencing it. :frowning_face:
Here are a few things you can try to fix the problem:

• Restart your phone.
  • Make sure that the app is up to date.
  • Make sure that the widget is up to date.
  • Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Veda | Community team

1 Like

Hey, I was wondering if anyone like me doesn’t have the new layout, and everything else that come with Revolut 10.
I’m using Revolut 10.8-beta-1412 on Android 12. Some of the new features are pretty nice, but I can’t use them :cry:

2 Likes

Welcome to our community @alwyn974 :wave:. May I know which features are not usable? Are you getting any error message? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

1 Like