Revolut 10

For me the account pages are the most important.

1. Simple Black text on White background please!
  2. I’d just like the total for the account at the TOP of the page (in modest sized text, not super giant that the whole room around me can read!) and then the rest of the page below to be filled with transactions. (At the moment the balance takes up half a page which is a huge waste of space.)

btw. since it’s possible to turn off the “crypto” menu option, why not make it possible to turn off “invest” as well?

5 Likes

No new design yet. The app is being advertised on the App Store, TikTok, and other platforms. Some users have already received the new design after updating the app. What is the distribution process?

It has been three weeks since Update 10 was released.

The support team has only provided vague answers, claiming that the new design will be rolled out soon.

Rolling out a function on the server side shouldn’t take three weeks! What’s causing the delay?

The previous update from the support indicated that the design should be available to all users by November 5th, but it still hasn’t been implemented.

1 Like

+1 for this!!!
It’s really odd to make a feature customisable, but then for only ONE button.

I would like to be able to add links to the Pocket feature and to the Vault feature here too. Very annoying that they were removed.

1 Like

Thank you Carl!.

Swipe DOWN, that feels realy unintuative. I wouldn’t have thought of that.

(Revolut, I still don’t apprecite the Pockets and Vaults mixing together. )

3 Likes

Hello everyone :wave: , Thank you for all the feedback. :pray:

@HigeBlackfox, We’re yet to roll out the new design to everyone. Stay tuned. :rocket:

SG | Community Team

It’s odd, folks here are talking like Pockets and Vaults are separate things. But with the “upgrade” I found my Vaults have become “Pockets”. In theory not a big deal but in my English language (and trousers) a “pocket” is a place where you keep loose change, not large sums of money. 5, 50… maybe 500. But not 5,000 and definitely not 50,000. So it feels a bit weird and makes me start wondering if Revolut is the place to leave much money at all.

I definitely wouldn’t keep 50k in a pocket. I would put it somewhere where I earn interest. Besides that, the name of an account matters, but I would not derive its level of security from it. That’s what T&Cs are for.

1 Like

True. Here in Europe Revolut accounts benefit from the 100,000 european banking guarantee (against failure of the bank).

I quite like the new update it less messy and straight forward.

Don’t use that much but some feedbacks :
1- Would be nice to have possibility to swipe to access different accounts directly
2- Making accent color while changing blue bye a kind of purple and make change only available is quite cheap
3- Faulse delay invite promo is cheap

1 Like

It, for sure, is! Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. :hugs:

Welcome to our community @raidn1337. :r:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

I have the impression that you can have custom backgrounds for how Revolut 10 was marketed but I don’t see any option yet for that.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing all these feedback. We are collecting every feedback and sharing these with our team as well. :hugs:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Could not agree more. This rev 10 and the new design that comes with it is quite a step back for me…

2 Likes

Welcome to our community @hmaillard :wave:. We’re sorry to hear that you are not happy with our new Rev 10. :frowning_face: Can you please share what went wrong with our new update for the betterment of the service? :thinking: We’re open to feedback. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

How can I get back push notifications for dividends, is that feature gone now ?

2 Likes

Welcome to our community @henker :wave:. In your Rev 10, please go to :arrow_double_down:

Profile → Notifications settings → Choose Notifications to disable/enable.

Please remember, BLUE means the notifications are enabled , you will receive push notifications and GREY means the notifications are disabled , you will not receive push notifications. :r:

Hope this helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

That’s what support told me, but which notifications are the one for dividends ?
I have
“Push notifications for products and services…”
“3rd party and commercial offers”
“Crypto volatility”
“Comodity volatility”
“Stock volatility”
“Sparks newsletter”

• not very obvious to me if any of these gives me back push notifications for received dividends…
2 Likes

Not sure you can, but I believe being a stakeholder you might receive emails.

You can only set alerts, at least in the UK, for value changes.

2 Likes

So that means the dividends notification feature is gone then.
Previously, I received a push for every dividend I received, I kinda liked that feature.

2 Likes