Reviewing documents....

Hello,

I am quite angry with the service I received from Revolut.
I have recently ordered and received a card.
The card was not usable because the app was showing “Reviewing documents, this will take up to 10 minutes” for over a week.
I complained through the online support but no solution was provided.
Since 9 am this morning no one is answering my questions on the online chat.
As I was out of solutions, I have tried to call your support. But instead of being identified and offered to talk to an agent, the card was blocked straight away (I could not use it anyway).

Would you please either unlock my account and my card?

Thanks

You’ve called the phone number that only exists to block lost or stolen cards when one does not have access to the security feature in the app. Once your account is not locked anymore, you can unlock your card by yourself from within the app.

Most of the time, when ID verification fails, the photos were blurry, unreadable, altered, cropped.

Make sure to have sharp, readable, unaltered, well lit and uncropped photos. Then provide them via in app chat and ask them to verify you manually.

Search this forum for posts regarding failed/stuck verification. It happened before. You can find additional help there.

2 Likes

Hello Frank and thank you for your answer. The fact that I still can unblock the card is reassuring.

We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know.

Just saw that. I was able to pay with the card. I m very happy now!

Thanks

1 Like