Reset passcode problem

I have exactly the same issue , I have the same email , phone number , Id and believe it or face since I opened it but however and whatever I do to try and reset passcode , I get please try again later , if you have blocked my account do me a favour and let me know so I can go to starling instead , I really don’t have time to be messed around in order for you to take my money. My wife will happily do that for free.

1 Like

The identification selfie is one of the possible next steps. So why not go ahead with it? It doesn’t come up because this step failed.

1 Like

@Fabrice2654 @Paularcher , Please follow the steps @pmm1 has mentioned here. I hope you will be able to reset your passcode. :pray:

Welcome to our community @Paularcher. :r:

SG | Community Team

I try all the generic steps all I need is a customer service agent to reach out to me from app or via phone everything I click , whether I delete and reinstall, say I forgot number , say I forgot passcode , even say I forgot both , I have my number , my email and my i.d I opened account with . I have tried everything. Clearly is restricted or blocked your side , do downloaded monolese now not got days and days to keep repeating the same things and getting the same results. Thanks anyway

1 Like

@Paularcher , Please contact us by social media channels so that we can help you further. If you don’t know how to contact us by social media, please refer here. :arrow_backward:

SG | Community Team

Hello. Forgot pin number. tried by sms. the 6 digit post code come up but does not give enough time to put it in. when i try to take a selfie, it says something went wrong. When i try to go through my e-mail no e-mail arrives. Any ideas? Thanks

1 Like

Welcome to our community @Allyourworth :wave:. I am sorry to hear about your problem. :cry: Kindly try the basic troubleshooting steps first which I have mentioned in the solution and then the reset passcode steps. Hope that helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

I’ve tried this, it does not help. Support team hasn’t been any help. I’m pretty much clueless what to do here.

1 Like

Welcome to our community @nski214 :wave:. May I just confirm are you not able to reset your passcode? Are you getting any error message? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

Hi, I’ve come to the final step where I should be able to set a new passcode. Then it says the passcode does not match with the phone number or email. There’s a chance I used a previous phone number for registration. Could this be the case?

How do i proceed in that case?

1 Like

@nski214, If you wish to change your old number, please check this FAQ link. :arrow_backward:

SG | Community Team

Mam problem, podczas aktywowania karty wylogowalo mnie z aplikacji i teraz jak próbuję się zalogować to nie mogę, myślałem że wpisuje błędy kod dostępu to dałem opcję na zresetowanie i podążając za krokami instrukcji i jak jestem na momencie utworzenia nowego kodu dostępu to wyskakuje mi napis błędny numer telefonu a to jest niemożliwe bo mam cały czas ten sam, proszę o pilną pomoc

1 Like

Doesn’t look like it works if the user forgot the pin code (which is my initial problem to retrieve access), so this procedure is also useless.

From the FAQ;
Not logged in:

1. Tap ‘Lost access to my number’ on login page
  2. Enter your old phone number and passcode
  3. Provide your email address
  4. Enter your passcode and follow instructions
  5. If you fail more than three times, you’ll be directed to the in-app chat support
1 Like

This is the critical step for you. Choose your steps in the whole process with that goal in mind. You want to be directed to the in-app chat.

2 Likes

Welcome to our community @DominikLeja :wave:. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing right now. :frowning_face: May I know the error message please? :thinking:

Kindly write your message in English as this is a public forum and we have people from every corner of the world. :pray:

SG | Community Team

I have a problem when activating cards that have logged me out of the application, and now when I try to check myself so as not to be responsible for entering the application access codes on the switch, and following the steps that and how are run after activating the access code, I get the message incorrect number phone, which is unavailable because I have it all the time, I am asking for urgent help

1 Like

@DominikLeja :wave: , May I just confirm is there any old number registered in your account which is not available to you now? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

Hi I’m trying to reset my passcode. I get through verification after taking a selfie and get to the create passcode screen. However whatever passcode I create I get an error message “Something went wrong. The verification code, email or phone number is incorrect” The passcodes I’ve tried are 6 or more digits without repeating digits so should be valid. What do I need to do to be able to reset my passcode and sign onto my account?

2 Likes

Well, it’s not an old number, I’ve been using it all the time since I got the phone, so it’s impossible that a message about a wrong phone number pops up

1 Like

I updated my iPhone yesterday to the latest version of iOS and although my Revolut app worked fine this morning, I just tried to use it, it logged me off for no reason.
Now every time I try to log back in, I have to enter my phone number, then my passcode, then upload a selfie and then it takes me back to step 1 of entering my phone number again? I’m stuck in a never ending loop of these 3 steps!
I’m stuck because all support is on the bloody app! I need access as my money is obviously on the app!

1 Like