"Reset Passcode" function does not work

Similar issue after entering my phone number get your identity check has failed have now submitted selfie with ID a couple of times but have received nothing back - any help appreciated please

Same as above. Stuck in the loop. I cannot change my passcode and I cannot view my cc details

Connected on Twitter and they sorted my issue eventually last night

It says password is wrong, even tho it isnt, I went trough the recover password procces, authentificate trough email, answered security questions, enterd new password confirmed new password and then nothing, it stays there with the confirmed password entered, tried putting it a wrong confirm password to see if I get a an incorect password messege and I do, so it’s not that, cuz mine just stays still, tried this 3 times (different security questions), entered the password, confirmed the password and it stays still, on the confirme password keypad screen. I did change my number on the platform pretty recent so that might be the problem tho I dont have acces on the previous number anymore, the app showed me my number before I couldnt log in, and it seemed correct but from what I red in your other users bugs that might not be the same number that u have in the data base, so pls contact and help me solve this problem, I hope I detailed the bug pretty well, Thx in advance!

Hi,
I’ve also just changed phone to a new one and have been trying to get into my account.
I put in my phone number and get asked for PIN. Apparently I got it wrong so I did a “forgot pin” procedure. That got me to the next screen where it asks if I want to add a fingerprint. Pressing “Ok” does nothing. Pressing “no” returns you to a PIN screen that no longer recognises any screen input.
I’ve already installed and uninstalled the app numerous times. Nothing yet.
Any help?

Hi, I have a similar issue to the above. I would like to change my number linked to the account but I get asked the authentication code. There is no way to reset this code. I assume this is the same as the passcode which I also cannot set up from the main settings page.

Thanks.

“I’m having exactly the same issue - I’ve just deleted and reinstalled the app 5 minutes ago, and I still have the problem. I’m sure I know my passcode, but it doesn’t let me log in, and the reset passcode function does nothing!” I have the same issue. I was trying everything and nothing. Please help me.

I’m having the same problem, already reinstalled app and the reset passcode does not work.

J’ai le même problème j’ai besoin d’aide s’il te plait

Hi. Have the same issue , have new phone, cant restore passcode. Can you help me?

I have the same issue. Please help

I have the same problem
Carried out a wipe and restore of my phone, which deleted my pin code and Face ID to enter the app. Now locked out of the app, resetting the pin option doesn’t work.
I have the latest app.
Please help!

Hi,
I have the same issue I don’t have the option to reset my passcode?
Please help!

Hi @anon33247966,

Looks like you helped a lot of people to fix this issue! I am still not able to get access to the app, I also deleted and installed it again with no success! Would you mind to help me out please? It’s really difficult to solve it without assistance out of the app!

Thanks in advance,

Laura

Please help - passcode reset function not working as it fails to send me a verification code!

I’m also having trouble resetting my passcode - after upgrading my phone!

@anon33247966
Hello, I don’t receive the email to login to the app after reinstalling it on Android phone.
This is really pissing me off. According the app my e-mail adress is the good one even if it partially hidden. Now I’m discovering I need to post a message on this forum to get help for a simple login issue. I can’t access to the chat because I’m not logged on. A bank shouldn’t have the right to provide help by a lame “community forum”. What community ? Who is glad to be part of a bank community ? Bullshit. I jsut want to have customer service

Hi! I have the same number but new teléphone and a new email, and I dont know how can I recovered my Revolut account because I dont access anymore to my old email. I really appreciate your help.

Hi I am trying to authenticate my passcode but i keep getting sent to microsoft edge whcih does not load the authentication ; for support it says i need to go in the app however how am i supposed to do that when i cannot get into the app?

Hi I was told by the support that as a Swiss Premium Revolut client, I should reinstall the app if I wanted to see the Insurance widget which I never saw. Never mind, after having reinstalled the app my 4-digits passcode was not recognized anymore. I tried to update it two times without success. I can enter my 4 digits but once I reach the second confirmation screen, the app freezes after I enter the 4th digit. What can I do?!