"Reset Passcode" function does not work

Can you send me a direct message too? My app has been unusable for a few days now. I receive an email to authenticate for everything I try to do but the redirection from the email goes to a blank page.
I reinstalled and now I can access the account because of the same issue happens when I fill in my phone number.

Hello,

i lost my phone and i,ve change my phone number. Also i can’t reset my passcode, which i don’t rember. Do you know how to rectivate my old acount on my new phone.
Thank you !

Hi, I’m having the same issue. I can’t log in and the reset passcode doesn’t work. I have deleted the application and reinstalled it again, but still have the same issue! Can you please help me out?
Thank you!

Hello.

i have a new iPhone, same SIM card. The problem is that i forgot the 4 digits authentication code. So i click on the “Forgot code” (I do not know the exact english term, my phone is configured in French). Then the app asks me my phone number. I enter it and click on the confirmation button.Then I receive an email, and click on the Authenticate button inside. The Revolut app is displayed with a message : an error occurred, please try again later.

I tried to uninstall then reinstall the app. Always the same problem.

Can you please help me ?

Thank you in advance.
Regards.
Pierre

Hi I’m having the same problem I can’t get into the app, have a new phone and using the same passcode. I can’t call anyone and no app support, unless I can resolve this what’s the point of the card…

Hi, i remember clearly my passcode since it’s my birthday date, but for no reason it changed, i’d like to change it but same issue, can you contact me please

Hello, having the same issue could you please contact me by private message? See screenshot below

Hi,

Please help me, I can’t access my account after I changed my phone to iphone SE 2020.
Reset passcode doesn’t work, I tried several times, same issue…

Can you contact me please?

Hi I’m having the same problem I can’t get into the app, have a new phone and using the same passcode. I can’t call anyone and no app support.
Can you please help me?
Thank you.

Hello. My husband also has problem with passcode reset if someone can please contact me as it’s not allowing him to reset and he cant get into his account. Thanks

Hello.

I was able to make the “Forgot Code” process work this morning. So everything is now OK for me.

Thanks and I wish you all a great day.

I am having the same issue could someone contact me please. I have changed phones and now passcode is not being recognised.

Hi
I also have the same issue after changing mobile phone. Passcode does not work, and when trying to reset it an error message pops up.
I haven’t been able to access it for like 2 weeks now. Please help !

Hi. Not exactly same problem, so sorry for that!
I have been using TouchID for a while until few days ago app just said too many tries and started asking for passcode, which I have forgot. Reset passcode function might be working, however it asks for Revolut card details, which I do not have as I have been travelling for a while and I do not have it with myself nor the card number is available elswhere. I would be very thankful if someone could contact me as I cannot use in-app chat at the stage I am stuck at.

Hi, I have apparently forgot my passcode so I cannot login to the app, although I am sure I have entered the correct password.
Atm my revolut card is in Colchester, and I am in london so when i go thought the steps of resetting my code, I enter my mobile number and then it asks my card details.
Is there any way of getting into my account without my card?
I know the amount of money inside the account and who it is from.

Any help would be awesome.

Hi I too cannot reset my passcode
Nothing works
It skips over steps and repeats steps
but never gets as far as reset passcode
can someone please help me

I have the same issue. I have finally received an email that my account is ready, I updated the app, entered my phone and what i thought is my password and the app says that either my phone or password is not correct. There’s no way to re-set the password as on next attempts on event of entering the phone number, I get the error “The verification code or phone number you entered is incorrect” I’m stuck in the loop! I tried re-installing the app, the same thing. Can you help me?
Using iPhone 8 Plus IOS 13.6

Hi @anon33247966,

I have the same issue, the app forced me to do the update, and I am not able to access anymore, It started with resetting the passcode, but when I tried to reinstall it, it gets blocked when it takes photo to verify, I think the last update is full of bug, or it is not compatible with the Pocophone android version, please I need to get access to my Revolut

Thanks in advance

I have the same issue. Android 9 phone latest app update. I don’t get past the confirm new pin screen.

I am having the same problem