"Reset Passcode" function does not work

Hi team,
Same issue here, changed phone, could no longer log into app, tried deleting and reinstalling, but new passcode entry doesn’t work and just says something went wrong.
Thanks

I have same issue. I CANNOT RESET PASSCODE. I entered my Phone number which is registered and PASSCODE which i remembered but i CANNOT log in to my new device. Please help me.

All,
I went to the Facebook page and sent a message and got this sorted in 10 mins

Hi I just got a new iPhone SE and a new British phone number. I’m trying to log in but none of my pin codes I normally use are working and I’ve tried to reset the password authentication via email 6 times now and every time it says it’s not valid. I have my old sim and phone and I tried doing it from that too and it didn’t work.

Hello - I am having the same exacty problem - its been 3 days that i haven’t been able to login.

The passcode I always use is not being recognized and the process to “reset passcode” is bugged and keeps givign me errore messages ( “something went wrong” or “cannot create another validation code right now”)

Can someone help?

Hi I have the same issue happening. Won’t accept my PIN and after I give my phone number and get the authentication email… it won’t work. Please can you help me :hot_face:

I have the same problem, I changed my phone to a Xiaomi note 8. And when it says “confirm new passcode” it stops and doesn’t do anything
I need help please.

Hello,
I have a replacement iPhone and I cannot open my account from my App.
I have asked for a new code but I don’t get the SMS code even though I have tried several times.
I also tried through eMail by clicking on Authenticate but then got an error message asking me to try later. I have tried now 5 times without success.
Can you help me solve this problem?

Hi, I have the same problem with resseting the passcode. I’m locked out of the account and can not access the in-app chat. I tried to reach support through in-app chat from my husband’s account/app, but they refuse to help me because of GDPR. I need help. Thanks.

hi @anon33247966, I’m a revolut user and i have my account frozen and the support chat stuck to “searching…” can you help me pls?

I deleted and reinstalled the app 2 or 3 times but nothing changed

Hey, my revolut app is not working as it says incorrect passcode and I can’t even reset passcode because it’s not working. I have sent mails to revolut as well but no response. Kindly please look into this matter ASAP. Thank you

Hi, I’m having the same issue. After changing phone phone and downloading the app I can’t log in. The reset passcode function doesn’t work. I have deleted the application and reinstalled it again, but still have the same issue!

Hi, I’m having the same issue. After changing my phone and downloading the app I can’t log in. The reset passcode doesn’t work. I have deleted the application and reinstalled it again, but still have the same issue!

hi AndresK, i have problem. I reset my phone and now not can login my revolut apk, i don’t have email recovery account.

Hello,
I have deleted the App even restarted my iPhone but still I get no sms message on my iPhone when I enter the App and enter my phone number.
What shall I do to get a new code then?
Best,
Corinne

Hello,
I have deleted the App even restarted my iPhone but still I get no sms message on my iPhone when I enter the App and enter my phone number.
What shall I do to get a new code then?
Best,
Corinne

@anon33247966 tried all steps and doesnt let me log in, even tho i know my passcode, came from a different phone

Hi Andrea, I’m having problems to reset the passcode, I ve tried already to install again the app but doesn’t work. Could you help me to fix this problem? Thank you

Hi Andrea, I’m a similar problem and can’t reset my passcode, I’ve tried already to install again the app but doesn’t work. I haven’t used this app in months because I can’t find help anywhere else to fix the problem. Can you help me? Thank you