"Reset Passcode" function does not work

Hi Andreas,

I have the same problem like the other, I wanted to change my passcode, when they sent me 6 Numbers then it’s showing something is wrong please try later. Still the same … could you help me please …

Hi Andreas, my name is Kai and I am having trouble to access my account via the app. I cant use the in app chat as I cant even access the app.

I forgot my pass code and the app gives me the option to reset: I will then receive an email „authentication request“ and if I push the button it will lead me back to the app where I still dont know my pass code. I cant find any way arround it.

I havent used my revolut account for a longer time and need to update my passport data. I would like to do that but that doesnt work if I cant access my account.

Could you please help me?

Thank you.

Cheers
Kai

Hello guys,

Same problem here, i cannot reset my passcode, i have a message telling me “an error happen” when i enter the digit code.
I tried to delete and reinstall the app but nothing work.
Someone can help me please ?
Thanks

Hi Andreas,
I’m having the same issue. I tried to reset my passcode and when i click “authonticate” from my email the app shows “something is wrong please try later”. Already tried reinstall. Could you help me resolve the issue please?

Exact same issue and furthermore because of account locked

This is a bug on my account level !!

Hello @anon33247966,

I have encountered the exactly same issue that my passcode doesn’t work anymore nor the reset of the passcode. Could you help me to get this fixed? Thanks.

Cheers,
Tim,

Hi
I do have the same problem
Please contact me directly

hello,

This is exactly the same error I am facing. And would appreciate help getting it fixed soon.
Thanks!

Hi @anon33247966,
I have not been able to reset my passcode. Like many people before everytime I type in the 6 digit code after I press forgot my passcode an error pops up saying something went wrong or the code is incorrect even though it is the correct one i received. Please help. I have deleted and reinstalled the app but that didn’t change anything.

same issue, changed phone, reset password doesnt works, cant get to account, 4-digit code…is there any solution before i sue them for loosing money?

hello please can you help? kindly asking, because i changed my phone, downloaded app, verificated, once it let me in, later i asked me the 4-digit code a reset which says"something gone wrong" … sorry to say that but it makes me upset with feelling my money gets lost,contact please via message,thx

Hi Andreas!! I need help, I cant reset password, just getting error message, please help asap!

Hi andreas my friend is having the same problem on his account, after resetting his phone he lost the passcode and now he can’t log-in and rherefore he can’t contact you. how should he proceed?

Andreak my account been locked. It says thar money reruned to source of funds . Has it gone to the people who paid me .please i have no way of knowing who paid me What when .i need a copy of my statement. I can’t get into my account. Please Pl ease help me

Hi

Got the same problem here when all of a sudden the app didnt offer the option to log in with fingerprint and I forgot my password. When I try to reset it, it keeps telling me an error happened.
I tried to delete and reinstall the app but it didnt help.

Thanks

Hi @anon33247966

Can you please support me with same error? Reinstalling of app (Android) didn’t help.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks!

I experienced the same problem described in the title of this thread.
I tried reinstalling the app multiple times but every time it asked me to create a new account or reset my pin and then after going to the link in my email still requesting the same pin i don’t know.

Hi I’m having the exact same issue since I bought a new phone, have tried deleting and reinstalling. Wont let me access my account

Hi @anon33247966, can you help me as well, please? I switched to a different iPhone and now it won’t accept the passcode, no matter what I do. I also forgot my password to the account and to reset that it’s asking for the passcode, which doesn’t work, so I’m stuck in this vicious cycle. :frowning:

Hi,

I have similar issue got a new iPhone and passcode no longer working. When I select forgot passcode it says email has been sent but no email. I have tried reinstalling App, checked my spam folders etc but nothing there. Even signing up for this group Email did not arrive to activate account I had to change email to my other email address then I got the activation email for this group. Can someone help please?

Thanks