Request money with iDeal

@Partydoos @Hidde Hello, Welcome to the community. :wave:

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We’ll definitely share this with our dedicated team. Stay tuned. :rocket:

Veda | Community team

2 Likes

Another bump from me, this is crucial for Dutch customers to be able to fully switch to Revolut for banking.

Many Dutch people don’t even own a creditcard to be able to accept the current Revolut payment requests to be able to split bills

3 Likes

@rubano Hello, Welcome to our Community. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We’ll definitely look into this. :rocket:

Veda | Community team

1 Like

Thats not relevant, soon (this year) most Dutch banks will switch from Maestro and Pay debit cards to MasterCard and Visa debit cards which will allow you to pay Revolut.me links.

However, as paying with debit card is still not common in The Netherlands it is indeed highly appreciated to see Revolut support iDeal payment request indeed.

1 Like

+1!

This is important for me as well. Tikkie is a very important missing “feature” for me.

3 Likes

Hello @wouterw Welcome to the community. :wave:

Thank you for your feedback. We’re always looking to add new features so stay tuned for exciting updates! :rocket:

Thank you for your insights @Youssf :star2:

Veda | Community Team

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes