Request money to friends enhanced with a calculator

Hi everyone, i think it could be very useful when i request money to friends in :r: to have a calculator like this:

Why?
Because maybe i have spent money without using the card but i would to ask to my friends, that have :r:, to send me the money. So every time i have to take the total spent and calculate the money to request and to do this i have to use a calculator and after copy and paste the result to the :r: request…
As you can see from the screenshot, i have another app where when i ask to someone some money i can write the total spent, for example, and then i could make some calculation to get the right amount to request. It’s right inside the app request and i don’t need to use any other calculator or copy and paste…

The evolution of this idea could be the possibility to create request money in :r: to share to more than one contact… So the request total spent could be automatically split to the number of the contacts… like the split bill but generated from a total amount that i write by hand…

2 Likes

You might be pleasantly surprised (to some extend) what’s going to be available with the next update.

2 Likes

I stand corrected. This is already possible. Tap „split bill“, then „+ create new bill“, then select more than one contact.

1 Like

Absolutely WOW!!! :star_struck:
I never see this issue in the split bill… it’s really fantastic for me!
Thank you @Frank!!
I hope to try it very soon with my friends

1 Like

I hope so.
Anyway i hope there will be a sort of calculator for request money to contacts.
After the new way of split bill that you told to me, the calculator is the icing over the cake :wink: