Request Money (or split bill) - no traces after request expires

Hi,
I have created a money request for one of my contacts, him not being very active revolut user, and me not wanting to bug him the request was hanging in there for some weeks, and then it just disappeared.

These might not be considered as bugs, but they are definitely design flaws imo.
a) I got no notification whatsoever that my request has expired, if not for other circumstances I simply would have forgotten it and therefore lost money that the contact owes me (because I had the false sense of “task completed” when I created the request, and therefore expected to be able to track the status of it. Instead it was lost without any trace).
b) There is no way to check the details of the expired request, therefore no simple way to re-request.

6 Likes

Yes, this is very annoying I was just going to post the same issue. Is there any way to find those expired money requests?

3 Likes

Hi, I’ve got the same problem. Is there any way to find requests which hasn’t been paid?

2 Likes

I have similar problem. I split a bit between 4 users including myself. Two paid within 2-3 days and one person did not pay at all. The Revolut app pup up the message and when I tried to login via finger print login it was not successful for the “first go”. The app notified something tried again, but the original pop message was gone. So tried a test for a penny (in my ccy) and wait once the request will disappear. And trust me the same happen again. The app again did allow me to read the message and notified to me that login it was not successful. When in tried again the expired split bill notification about expiration of my request was not availed including my any pending requested or old information of the information for the split bill. Note that I entered the split bill manually.

1 Like