Reporting fraud

Hi I have had cash taken out of my card from a different country. How do I go about reporting this and getting the money back ? I have tried customer support but cannot get through to anyone

Hey SS330. First. Block you card! Second you need to contact support. Have you used “live agent”? If that didn’t work you can always try facebook or twitter as a last resort.

Hi someone is still trying to use my card right now in India. I am not in India!

Block and/or Terminate it immediately.

Thx I have blocked and cannot get a live agent

Ηey there. Really sorry to hear that. Did you manage to get in touch with him?

Managed to speak to a support person. Now have to wait the 7 days to see if it goes through or not and then can start refund process. Thanks

While i wait thought id share this thought .May be coincidence or not but my Barclays debit card was stopped for fraud on sunday, I was able to transfer 200 into revolut whilst on the phone with Barclays representative on monday and it was literally within 10 mins of the transfer that 110 was taken out of the revolut card in India. Had no issues with it before. I had read somewhere that the bank behind revolut was Barclays?. Once back in UK will report all this and see where it goes …

They use Lloyds Bank.