Reordering card that wasn't delivered

Hi,
I ordered a Revolut card in March 2018 (with free postage). It hasn’t arrived yet. Delivery date was set for March 20th. I suspect the post officer didn’t deliver the card and didn’t give me notice that he couldn’t reach me. It has happened to me once before.
Nonetheless I tried to reorder the card with the same parameters, the same adress, with free postage which is available according to the app and it gives me the message “card delivery with selected parameters is not available in your country revolut” - I mean it was available in March and I am quite sure it is again, so what am I doing wrong?
I would be thankful for any feedback

Hello, in which country do you live?

Hey, you should contact Support. They can help you order a new one without any cost.

damn I forgot to write that down - Czech republic

1 Like

Can you drop me a DM, I can help!

Hi,

I’m from Romania and I’m having the same problem. I’m trying to reorder new card because I’ve completed the wrong address first time I’ve ordered the standard Revolut card, and the same appears. Can someone help me?

What do you mean the same appears?

Hi,
I think @horlescup means with the same appears that

happens as well. However, @horlescup if the address is wrong, please contact Andreas or the in-app support to fix that.

2 Likes

The same error, sorry (“card delivery with selected parameters is not available in your country revolut”)

Please contact me via a direct message and I will arrange a card to be sent to your hime address.

2 Likes

Hi,

I’m from Romania and I ordered a Revolut Card in August 12, when I tried to discuss with the live agent he informed me that in the system appeared that my card was posted in September 12 but it hasn’t arrived yet. When I’m trying to reorder new card I received the error message: “card delivery with selected parameters is not available in your country revolut”. Could you help me please?

Thanks,

Irina

1 Like