Registration with phone doesn't work

Hey im from Germany and i tried several times to create an account at the Revolut App for Android. I can type my phone number and then i should enter a pin but every time it breaks off at this point and i get an error message. “something went wrong. Please try again later“

Ive tried it with another number but its still the same problem. I also tried to reinstall the app but it won’t work.

Can someone help me?

2 Likes

It sometimes happens. Just try again.

1 Like

Ive tried it so many times…it won’t work

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile:

Could you please send me a direct message, so that I can help?

2 Likes

Hi Andreas, I have a problem that my account is not going registration. The stop me everytime when I write my phone number.
Can you help me with this?

2 Likes

Hi,
I have the same problem. I tried to create an account, but i got a message “something went wrong. Please try again later“
Anyone can i help me?

1 Like

Hi - I see you are a helper here - I had an account with Revolut that is now closed. I require a final statement for accounting purposes but now the account is closed I have no way of getting in touch - Would you know what to do? Many thanks

1 Like

My friend has the same problem. The Revolut app do not access him with bulgarian phone number. How can fix this?

I am trying to set up an account on my iPhone from the United States. I downloaded the app, entered my phone number, and name. I am stuck on the page to create the @Revtag. I have tried multiple entries up to the 16 characters (only using lower case alphabetic and 0-9). No error message is displayed, but the “Continue” button remains disabled. I need to create an account to send someone money overseas and they want to use this app, but i can’t get setup. Help!

1 Like

I need help,I can’t sign up .

Also cannot complete registration. Spanish ID card has no photo so I only my british passport but i live in Spain. How can I complete the registration?

You can use two documents. One for identification, the other for residency. (Think of expats like foreign students, they might have a passport from India, and a student visa that shows their right to stay.)

hi~ i have the same problem with you. How did you solve it?

After trying multiple times, it finally worked. i had uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but that didn’t fix the issue. I don’t know what i did differently on the 5th or 6th time. Sorry that i can’t provide definitive steps to follow. The app is very poor quality and needs dramatic improvements. The developers don’t understand the importance of providing clear error messaging. I used the app only because it was the only method of payment to a rental overseas. After this trip, i will be deleting the app and not using it again!