Registration Problem

Hello, I live in Georgia :georgia: and have trouble with registration. Is Revolut not supported by Georgia? Or are there other options to register on Revolut. please help me. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hello @keto1999 :wave:,

Welcome to our community. Thank you for raising your issue here.

:earth_africa: At the moment, we’re only able to support legal residents of the European Economic Area (EEA), Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

:eu: The EEA includes: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.

Was this helpful? Let us know.

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

SG | Community Team

My account is not ready. I can’t sing up , could you please help me? Is Georgia :georgia: supported?

2 Likes

I tried to log in and now it asks me for passcode, what passcode should I write ?

2 Likes

Hi @keto1999 :wave:

As of now, you will not be able to create an account as a resident in Georgia, as Revolut has not launched there yet :slightly_frowning_face:

:earth_africa: At the moment, we’re only able to support legal residents of the European Economic Area (EEA), Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

We’re launching in other places around the globe soon, so stay tuned!

Hope this helps :handshake:

Mariana Rodrigues I Community Manager

1 Like