Registered email wont recieve confirmation email

Hello - Long story but I’ll keep it short.

My friend and I started a business, he’s no longer involved. The Business account was set up in his name and email, he deleted that email, and now I can’t get into the Revolut business account as the owner of the business.

My business is now registered under his credentials, which no longer exist.

I have re-set up his email address in an attempt to fix the problem, but the password reset emails don’t come through at all.

I have contacted support and had 0 response, I have no clue what else to do here other than cancel my personal account and move on to another provider with both personal and business

1 Like

Hello @KelseyUpside :wave: ,

Welcome to our community. I can totally get your concern. If you’ve tried to reset your password (web login) or passcode (mobile app login), but you haven’t received an email with the reset link, here are a few things to try:

• If you’re on the mobile app, make sure it’s for Revolut Business (black icon), not Revolut (white icon)
  • Check your spam folder
  • Add our domain ‘no-reply@revolut.com’ to your ‘safe senders’ list
  • Request and open the reset link in the same device and browser

If you’re still experiencing issues, please contact our support team. To do so, click Chat with us below this article (must be logged in). If you can’t log in, go to the password recovery page and then click Contact us (you’ll be asked to fill in some information).

SG | Community Team