Regarding Revolut Premium fee

Hi everyone! Ive joined Revolut on the 22nd this month and it was written that first month is free. That, i will be charger 6.99 £ on the 22nd of January and guess what? I got charged yesterday on the 28. Since ive topped up the account with 10 pounds, ive been told that i can cancel the membership and that i will get a refund. Also, i was told that once i join again that first month will be free.....but since ive ordered a premium card, that i will be charged 10 pounds! So i will loose what ive putted in and start again from 0 ? I dont think its fair to write “First month free” and then u charge someone. I dont care about 6.99 £ but its more about principles…
Does anyone else has similar problem? I do like Revolut card as it will benefit me in the future its just this little thing. @AndreasK , could u please tell me what happened here?
Tnx for reading :slight_smile: .

It’s somewhere in their FAQs that they will charge you for the Premium Card if you cancel the Premium account in the first month.

The Premium Card has a special design that is not available to regular customers, as well too shipping of the Premium Card is free while the shipping of the regular card is not.

1 Like

You are right regarding cancellation, but the thing is, i didn’t cancelled . I was expecting to be charged on the 22nd. But that’s life :wink: .

Hi there.

If you order a physical Revolut card within the first 14 days of upgrading and cancel your Premium membership during this time, a £10 delivery fee will be deducted from your Revolut account.

If you haven’t used any of the Premium services provided, and cancel within the 14 day period, no money (£0) will be deducted from your Revolut account.